Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter one

Summery - In this story there is a girl who discovers the biggest Secret.A secret so bad that it could kill everybody she holds dear to her.So its up to this girl and her best friend to save everyone before its too late.

Chapter 1 - chapter one

Chapter 1 - chapter one
The Underground City


In this story there is a girl who discovers the biggest Secret in all of the history of the Underground City. A secret so bad that it could kill everybody she holds dear to her,even the people she doesn't know will all die.So its up to this girl and her best friend to save everyone before its too late. This is where the story begins....

Far below the earth's surface in the deepest part of the ground,was an enormous cavern and inside it lie a huge city,where many thousands of people live.

In this huge city many kinds of people lived,from babies to old people to poor and rich people live there. The city Subsists all of its people bye a huge sun crystal which can be located at the top of the carven right above the city that not only can produce light to brighten up the city but also it produces enough heat to keep all of the people warm and never cold. Many people call this crystal the Sun Stone.

Just outside the city is a large under water spring and the water is so clean you can drink it right from the ground and not get sick at all. This large body of water is where all of the people get their water in their homes.

Deep in side the city walking down the side walk were two girls holding hands.One was no more the six years old. She had short dark brown hair with light blue eyes,with the biggest smile you could ever see on her face. She was wearing a pair of blue shorts and short selves t-shirt with a red heart in the middle of it and blue and white sneakers on her feet. Next to her was an older nineteen year old girl who had long dark brown hair,dark blue eyes,More of a smaller smile on her face. She were wearing a light purple tank top,a pair of blue jean shorts with red and white sneakers. The little girl looked up at the older girl to say...

" Hey,sissy Alena,can I asked you a question ? " Said the little girl.

" Hmm sure,Alice,what is it ? " Asked Alena.

" Well,If we live underground,then where do all of the air come from then ? " Alice asked.

" You see there are many holes and passageways thought this big carven that goes all the way up to the surface that brings us all of the air we need to breath and to help us say alive down here." Alena told her.

" Oh,but why do we live all the way down here ? " Alice asked.

" We have lived down here for over five hundred years because long ago before we all lived down here people live up on the surface all over but we keep on building cars,factors,leave trash all over the place which made pollution. Green house gases in turn put holes in the sky so over the many years we keep on make more and more pollution so it corroded weather all over the world then it started to get colder and colder,then it started to snow which lead to the third Ice age and so we could no longer like their so the people started to make the underground city and pick a few hundred people from all over and send them to the city to live while all of there other people died from the bitter cold So that is why we live down here. " Alena Explained to her.

' I see that's very sad that they did that up there but have you ever seen what its like up their ? " Alice asked

" Oh no I can't because the ice age is still going on up there.So It's far too cold to go up there, That's why I have not been up there at all. " Alena said to her little sister as they came to a stop in fount of a medium size red and brown building.

" Looks like we are here at your school now " Alena said before she had the chance to asked any more questions.

" Ok bye sis " Alice said as Alena bend down to give her a hug then return it.

" Bye and take good car of your self " Alena said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

" Ok I will " Alice said while waving as she started to walk away from her.

" Don't forget I'm going to pick you up at three " she said as she waved back.

" I won't " Alice Yelled back before going in side the school.

With that Alena turn around and walk away from the school all the way down the side walk,just as she turn the corner she bumped into someone literately that sent her to ground hard on her @$$.

" Hey watch were your going you jerk " Alena said angrily as she looked up to see a boy about her age with black hair,Onyx eyes,wearing a dark blue hoody,with black jeans and a pair of black,red sneakers. The boy held out his hand to her which she took as he help her up off the ground,when she was standing she was up to only his chin she look up at him in his eyes and smiled.

" Hey,Drake. I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you cause if I did then I wouldn't haved called you a jerk " Alena said apologies.

" Its ok you didn't know it was me,so where are you coming from ? " Drake said then asked.

" Oh well I just came from dropping off my little sister Alice at school " Alena told him

" I see " He said.

" So what are you doing ? " Alena asked Drake.

" Im just going for a walk " Drake said to her.

" Can I come with you then " she asked.

" Sure " He said.As he started walking with her right bye his side smiling and waving at some of the people in the city she new. Half hr later she turn to him to say something.

" Hey Drake " Alena said

" Yeah " Drake said.

" I'm the most Luckiest person ever " Alena told him.

" Why's that ? " He questioned.

" Because I have you for a best friend " She said smiling.

" Oh really well then I must be the most be the most unluckiest person ever " Drake said.

" Oh why ? " Alena questioned.

" Because I have you as a best friend " He told her while smirking at her.

" WHAT !!!! " Yelled Alena.

" Calm down I was just joking. Jess can't you take a joke ? " Drake said.

" That was not funny Drake,that was very mean " She said mad.

" I guess not " He said.

" I can't too,Its just your joke's suck " Alena said crossing her arms.

" Sure they do but I know how to make you happy again just go sit down on that bench and I'll be back In a minute " Drake told her to do while walking away.

"You can't tell me what to do " She said walking to the bench sitting down with her arms cross,doing what he said.

Drake walked all the way over to a near by stand where a guy was selling lots of ice cream. He went up to the man and looked at him.

" What kind of ice cream do you want ? " The man asked.

" A cone of vanilla ice cream and a cone of chocolate ice cream " Drake Told the seller.

" Ok coming right up " The man said.

A few minutes later the ice cream man was done getting the ice cream ready.

" Hey you go sir " The Seller man said as he handed Drake the ice cream cones.

" Thanks " Drake said taking them.

" That'll be two dollars " The sell said to him.

" Here " Drake said handing him the money.

The man took the money and Drake left the stand,then went over to the bench were Alena was sitting and sat down next to her.

" I thought you weren't going to sit down ? " He said holding on to their ice cream.

" Well I change my mind " Alena said.

" Sure what ever anyway. Here is your ice cream I got you since I know that's what can make you happy " Drake said handen her Ice cream cone.

" Thanks " She taking the Ice cream cone in her hand and was going to get it when....

" Hey this is not my Ice cream cone " Alena said realizing that she had chocolate in her hand instead of vanilla.

She look over and saw that Drake had her's.

" Drake that's my Favorite Ice cream you have their in your hands " She told him.

" Oops my bad,Well do you still want it back " Drake said smirking then took a big bite out of the vanilla one.

" No I don't want it back now " Alena said sticking her tongue out at her friend turning her head away from Drake.

" You know me I can't help It " Drake said Ginning.

" Hey Alena turn around ! " Drake Yelled to Alena who turned around and smashed her nose into Drake's half bitten ice cream, vanilla covering her whole nose.

" Hey what was that for ! " She said while wiping the ice cream off her nose.

" No reason felt like doing it " He said laughing at a blushing Alena.Who took her ice cream and smashed it all over Drake's face and watched the cone fall to the floor. Drake's eyes widened when he realized what just happened while Alena was on the ground laughing her butt off.

" Ha-ha very funny " Drake said while wiping chocolate ice cream off his face.He was going to get back at her but let it slid this time.

" So Alena isn't it the anniversary of when your parents died tomorrow " He asked her.

" Yes " She said now sad as she just remember it was.

" Oh I'm sorry for bringing it up I guess I forgot that it still up sets you " Drake said looking in sadden dark blue eyes.

" No It's ok I would have remember it sooner or later when tomorrow came " Alena told him still sad.

" Yeah I guess your right " He said.

" Well I think I'm going to go for a walk to clear my head ok " She said to him.

" Do you want me to come with you ? " Drake asked her.

" No I need to be alone now " Alena said.

" Are you sure,and are you going to be fine ? " Drake asked her once again.

" Yes I'm sure,and yes I'll be fine " Alena said.

" Ok See you later " He said waving to her.

" Yeah Bye " She said and with that she got up and walked away for him.

Alena keep on walking and she waved at some of the people that she new as she keep on walking some more. She keep on going passing by many houses,builds,and people soon she found her self at the end of the city.

" Hmm I never walked this far before but I wonder what is it like out there far in the cavern since I have not got that far in the cavern none the less this far in the city " Alena said to herself then she continued on walking.

Soon she came in fount of a big hole in the wall she was about to head back when she felt a light breeze of air coming for the hole. Curiosity got the better of her so she went in side the hole. Alena walk more,more and started to feel like she was going up wards but the far she walk and the farther up she went the darker it was until she was no longer able to see she keep on going for she was not afraid of the dark.

After what seem like for ever she started to see some light up ahead so she keep on walking and the more she closer she got the brighter the light got. Soon Alena made it to the top and step through the light but quickly shielded her eyes for the brightness of the light around her after she her eyes agusted to the light she removed her hand for her eyes and when she did the site before was so beautiful that it left her breath less.

There before her was lush green grass as far as the eye can see,tall tress,and many pretty types of flowers,and their were also many types of birds all flying around in the sky and many kinds of animals roaming around all over the place.

Alena started to rome around all over the place smelling the flowers,lying on the grass and staring up at the cloud filled sky. She soon realized the this place was the surface of the earth and that the Ice Age was over for what must have been years.

Then all of a sudden she hear some foot steps getting closer to her,she then got the sudden feeling to hide herself. So she did in a bush right in front of the cave entire. She moved some of the leaves out of her way and she now could see they were three people but not just any people but the leaders of the city. But why were they up where and what could they be talking about she did not know but she is going to find out.

" So do the people know yet ? " Leader 2 said.

" No they don't know about the sun stone is going out and once it does everyone dies"Leader 3 said.

" No all of those people can't die along with Alice and Drake " Alena gasped from shock but quickly covered her mouth so they could not hair her.

" What about the chosen people " Leader 2 asked.

" What chosen people ? " Alena thought to her self.

" Don't worry I haved alrighty Picked many of the richer people to be the survivors and live up here "Leader 3 said.

" Good genital men lets get going underground to get the rich people up here now " Leader 1 said to the other leaders.

" Right " They both said.

"Oh no I have to worn everyone of what's happening because it's up to me to save them" Alena thought to herself again

Then she got out of the bush once they were gone and took of run all the way down the tunnel,through the open cavern,past all over people in the city as she finally made it to a small apartment and knock on the door then the door open to Drake.

" Alena what's the matter ? " Drake worried.

So Alena told him what she learned.

" That's inposable,there is no way that is true " Drake said shocked.

" Well,it is,and I'll show you " Alena said to him .

" Fine " He said as they both left his place and went all the way up to the surface.

When they got their he can know tell that she is in fact telling the truth about the above as he looked at all the grass,flowers,trees,birds,animals all around him.

" If this is true then what you said about the leaders is true too ? " Drake asked.

" Yes,that's why we have to do something to save them " Alena Told him.

" But how they'll never believe us and another thing we have no proof about any of this " He said to her.

" I know but that's why I came up with a plan before I got to your place " Alena said.

" Oh really what is it " Drake asked.

So Alena told him her plan to save the people and too get the proof they need for them to believe them.

" Ok,do you get it now ? " She asked.

" Yes but are you sure you can do it cause it is risky " Drake Told her.

" I know it is but I can do it and don't you worry about me I can handle my self since I can kick your but so I can kick there's ok so no worry. " Alena said rehashing him she'll be ok.

" Alright but I still want you to be careful " He said worried.

" I will " she said to him smiling.

Drake smiled back at Alena and with that they were off back down the city to put the plan in action.

They both had split up and Alena was heading to the main building in the center of the city.She walked up all the stairs and went in to the building and asked the lady at the front desk to see the leaders now. The lady let her in and she went strait to the big desk at the back of the room where the three leaders sat.

" Why hello little girl what can we do for you ? " Leader 3 said.

" How about you tell me the truth about the sun stone " Alena said to them.

" Oh what ever do you mean little girl ? " Leader 3 said.

" You know very well what I mean " She said getting mad.

" Fine there is no use in playing dumb she knows so lets tell her anyway " Leader 2 said.

With that said he being the long talk about the truth and when he was done she was glaring at them.

" I can't believe you would do that too your own people " Alena hissed out.

" Oh yes we will,but what are you going to do no one is going to believe some eighteen year old teenage girl,so guarders take her and lock her up in a room " Leader 1 said.

A garde came and grab her and dragged her off while the Leaders were all laughing from winning. The garde put Alena In a empty room and lock the door and stood garde over the door.

Alena soon yells out to the garde saying how sick she Is and passes out and hits the floor. When she did the garde on the other side heard her and opened the door to see what the problem was he,he then went over to her and look down at her to see if she is ok.

Then Alena picked open one eye and smirks even if he can't see her face she then turn around and kick him where the sun don't shine as he bend down in a lot of pain she got up and hit him hard in the head knocking him out as he hit the floor.

" What a dummy " Alena said still smirking then she went out the door and left the building with out being seen by anyone after she made it out side she took off running to certain someone's apartment.

She soon arrived at the place and knocked on the door and Drake open it and let her in.

" Are you ok,Alena " Drake asked.

" Yes,I'm fine " She told him.

" Did anyone try to hurt you ? " H asked.

" No no one did " Alena said.

" Good so did you get the video ? " Drake questioned.

" Yup " Alena said smirking as she took off a pair of black glass off of her face and handed them to him.

" Alright I'll upload the video from these glasses now " He said as he uploaded the video to the computer.

" Great part two of the plan is now a go " She said as Drake send the video to every home,and every person in the city.

In side every home as people watched their tv they the three leaders confessing about the sun stone which was the same video that Alena had caught on the glasses camera and the one Drake sent.Everyone was shocked at first then they were all really pissed off at the leaders for doing that to them.

Back at the head building where the Leaders were at they had just saw the video and were all mad.

" What are we going to fo know that the people know the truth "Leader 2 asked.

" I have no Idea at all " Leader 3 said.

" She will pay for that " Leader 1 said angrily.

" What are you going to do ? " Leader 2 asked.

" Leave that to me but for now leave and go to the surface " Leader 1 said smirking as he pulled out a gun and walked out the door.

With Alena and Drake who where by this time they were in fount of all of the people and had just finest telling them that they were the ones who sent the video to everyone.

" Now that you all know the truth,I want you all to follow me for I can lead you all the way to the surface" Alena said to them all.

" YEAH " The people all said.

Alena then turned around to her sister and started to walk to her but she did not know or see the angry man a few feet behind her as keep on walking,Drake from along side of her turned his head in slow monition saw Leader 1 slowly take out his gun,slowly bring it up leveled to him and aimed it for Alena. Drake slowly pushed her out of the way as Leader slowly pulled the trigger back.

BANG-BANG

The only sound was heard every where where the two gun shots. As everyone was quite Leader 1 fell to the ground after getting shot in the chest by someone who had saw what he was about to do. But Alena's shocked eyes were not on him but instead they were on Drake's side as blood started to form there and to the pained look on his face as he slowly fell to the ground.

" DRAKE " Alena screamed as she ran to him and turn him over to see his face.

" Please Drake you have to open you eyes please you can live,I know you can " Alena said fanatically trying to wake him up while crying as everyone watch.

Drake slowly open his eyes and smiled weakly at her.

" Why did you do it and I know that you'll pull through this ? " Alena said still crying.

" I don't know if I can make it ... " Drake said weakly.

" Yes you can " Alena telling him.

" But I did it because I love you " Drake told her and slowly brought his hand up to wipe away her tears form her eyes.

" I love you too so please don't leave me I don't want another person in my life who I love to die on me " Alena said still crying but put her hand on his.

" I know you don't want me to leave but I have to sooner or later and that maybe now. But you must always remember that I will always be here with you in your heart. " Drake said as he pulled her head down and kiss her passionately on the lips,soon after his hand slowly slipped from her hand and fell to the ground as Alena cry hard on his unrising chest.

Ten mins later Alena slowly stood up from Drake with tears still in her eyes she walked over to her little sister who had been crying her eyes out too and picked her up.

" Where are we going ? "Alice asked crying.

" Where going to the surface " She said crying

" But what about Drake ? " Alice asked still crying.

" He would want us to go on with out him and continue to save these people and bring them to the surface " Alena Told her no longer crying only with a few tears left in her eyes.

" Oh " Was all Alice said.

" Alright everyone please follow me "Alena told everyone.

With that said they all moved out of her way and made path for her to go through. She then lead the way to the surface all the while holding on to Alice knowing she is the only one she has left now. As she started the long walk to the top.

All of the people were so happy of finally being able to see and now live in this new wonderful land where there where lush green grass,pretty flowers,tall tress,birds and animals roomed. And it was all there's to call home once again.

Everyone was happy all but two girls who were sad as they stood on top of a small hill watching a pretty sunset all the while thinking of one person.

" Alena "

The said person heard but thought it was just her mind playing tricks that sounded like him.

" Alena " The voice said again.

Slowly she turned her head around and the one person she hoped it was.

" I'm dreaming this ? " Alena asked herself.

There in fount of her was none other then Drake standing right in front of her.

" Yeah Its really " He said smiling.

Alena ran to him and quickly hugged him as she cried out of happiness.

" How ? I thought you died back there " Alena said as she keep on hugging him.

" Well I thought so too,but here I'm so I really don't know how I'm alive " Drake told her.

" Oh well,who cares as long as your here with us and live " Alena as she looked down at Alice who had started to hug him too.

" Me too " Drake said smiling as he hugged them both.

From that day on the people all lived on the surface and has rebuild many city's but never polluted the plant ever again for they know now what will happen. Lastly Alena,Drake and Alice all live as one happy family on the surface called Home.


THE END

Ok I wrote this story for a english class project which i got a 80 on it if you wanted to know.also sorry for any miss spelled words you may see.anyway i hope you liked the story and will live a nice comment on this story which i worked really hard to wright and finsh on time.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on July 2, 2008, 12:15:14 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuwow, nice story, your writing skills is improving..:)