Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - switch

sonic and shadow switch bodies...nuff said

Chapter 1 - switch

Chapter 1 - switch
"Hm..." said a mysterious voice. "Sonic and Shadow... they are both so powerful... imagine if they worked together... however, they do not respect each other." Then the voice had an idea."Ah! Once I do this, they''ll respect each other for sure!" However, the voice was horribly wrong.

I woke up, yawned, and reached over to make sure my shotgun hadn''t been stolen in the night. Instead, I felt something soft."Some sleepover last night huh Sonic? We stayed up ''till midnight!" said Chris." Huh? What?" I said in a voice that was not my own. "Uh oh. Don''t tell me you''ve got amnesia just like Shadow!" worried Chris. "I AM Shadow you idiot!" I shouted. Okay, happy place. Lots of guns, lots of beer."What are you talking about Sonic? Did you have a nightmare where you were Shadow? If you did, it''s over now." "Nightmare?! What is that supposed to mean! Even though I once did have a nightmare where I was in Sonic''s body... kind of like this, actually."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Knucklescrazy on June 24, 2006, 4:56:55 AM

Knucklescrazy on
Knucklescrazy HA HA *Dies of lafter*