Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part One

This is a little story i wrote for school i think its funny but thats up to you plz comment
~Amorith

Chapter 1 - Part One

Chapter 1 - Part One
One morning way back before we roamed the earth, in a forrest named Mirkwood lived the elves. The paticular elf we are going to watch was the prince of the forrest Mirkwood. He had long blond hair tied back in a braided half-ponytail (as we would call them today) and his bow and arrow set was never too far. Yes thats right the elf is Legolas Greenleaf.

Now on this morning he awoke from a terrible dream.
"Ahhhhh!" he screamed
"What is it?" asked his next door neighbor Amorith.
"I had a terrible dream" he explained "My hair was a mess! It was up an end and it was that aweful colour of that dwarf (no offence to Gimli his dwarf friend.)
"Whats that?" Amorith asked pointing to his hair
"Whats what?" Legolas replide confused as Amorith took a closer look at his hair.
"Its a split-end" She told him.
"Nooooo!! How do I get rid of it? Get it off! GET IT OFF!!" Legolas screamed.
"I don't know how but I bet Elrond Half-elven of Rivendell does" Amorith Replied
"Tell my friends I'm going to Rivendell," Legolas yelled as he rode away on a white horse.
"You don't have any friends Legolas!" Amorith yelled back

As Legolas arrived in Rivendell he noticed his friend Aragorn was visiting Elrond also.
"Hi Aragorn. By Aragorn," Legolas said as he ran by.
"What are you doing here?" Aragorn asked.
"Split-end, got to see Elrond about perfect hair," Legolas shouted as he ran past.
"Elrond's busy with Arwen at the moment. He kicked me out. Anyways maybe I can help you, I mean your hair," Aragorn offered.
"Why would I need your help? I'm not that desperite!" Legolas responded.
"I can help!" Aragorn offered.
"Have you seen your hair? Its horrible!" Legolas told Aragorn.
"Finr i'll get Elrond," Aragorn announced.
"Good! Hurry up Aragorn I don't have all day!" Legolas demanded.
Aragorn left to go get Elrond.
"Whats the big emergency?" Elrond asked sounding confused and angry.
"Its my hair!" Legolas wimpered.
"What about your hair??" Elrond asked.
"Theirs a...I have a... split-end!" Legolas cried.
All the elves gasped and looked at Legolas in complete shock as Aragorn chuckled to him self.
"You poor elf your life is ruiened" Arwen slightly wispered to Legolas from behind Elrond.
"Well I'm not sure what todo, since I myself heve NEVER had a split-end." Elrond replied, "But Lady Galadriel of Lothlorian would know. Leave now and ride fast because it might spread." Elrond said trying to spook Legolas.
"He's just jocking don't be worried!" Legolas herd arwen shout as he got on his horse yet again.
"Why do you always have to spoil my fun like the time i was trying on your dresses" Legolas herd Elrond argue to Arwen slowing down to hear what Arwen would say.
"Dad I yelled at you 'cause it was fraky and kinda scary"Arwen told Elrond
After that Legolas could hear no more and sped up towards Lothlorian.


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Huapua95 on February 8, 2006, 2:11:34 PM

Huapua95 on
Huapua95what did u write!LEGOLAS WITH A SLPIT END!!!!!!!!RUN PEOPLE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
VILLAGE PEOPLE-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enelya_Arantuile on July 16, 2004, 8:08:32 AM

Enelya_Arantuile on
Enelya_ArantuilePersonally i like it..(no matter what you comment on my art)...but...what's Lothlorian?

NauticalNymph on July 14, 2004, 8:52:43 AM

NauticalNymph on
NauticalNymphPlease write more to this! It's so funny!! I love the fact that you made Elrond wearing Arwen's dressese...I've always had a theory about that... O_O

Amorith on July 10, 2004, 3:59:46 PM

Amorith on
Amorithyeah i know i can't spell so shut up
MY ELROND
~Amorith