Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part three

This is a little story i wrote for school i think its funny but thats up to you plz comment
~Amorith

Chapter 3 - Part three

Chapter 3 - Part three
On this day Legolas awoke on a happier note; He already forgot about yesterday's hair fright. He brushed his hair than decided to go outside for some target practice. Legolas grabbed his favorite bow and a few arrows, than hedded out side.
"Y'ello Legolas. I see your split-end is gone," Amorith said.
"All thanks to Lady Galadriel of Lothlorien" Legolas replied with a grin.
"Is that? It is! Your hair is starting to curl," Amorith told him
"Oh NOO my perfect hair!!! What do i do???" Legolas cried.
"Just Kidding, you're so easy to scare!" Amorith laughed.
"Don't do that!" Legolas screamed. " How is my hair by the way?
"Just fine Legolas" Amorith groaned
Afrte that Legolas went off to do some target practice. As he walked down the path he noticed other elves whispering and pointing at him. Finallt he asked what all the wispering and pointing was about.
"Your hair is looking a bit green at the back," replied the elf he asked.
Legolas ran home and asked,"Why didn't you tell me my hair is green Amorith?"
"You never asked about the colour!"She replied.
"Legolas ran inside and washed his hair with his 'Leaves and berries' shampoo. After he washed his hair repetitvetly he went to bed.

"Nooo, my, my, AHHHH" Legolas screamed.
Amorith walked into Legolas' room to see what he was screaming about today
"Whats wrong today you scardy dwarf?"she asked.
"I am NOT a scardy dwarf! I just ahd another bad hair dreem,"Legolas wimpered
"Another one? What was it this time?" Amorith asked, getting board of Legolas' stupid hair problems already.
"In my dream i had Aragorn's rat-like hair," Legolas replied
"It's not that bad Legolas, Aragorn's hair I mean" Amorith commented "But your dreams or 'nightmares' are ridiculous. Toi need to try not to care so much about your hair, your an elf! It will have its ups and down. You do need too see Lady Galadriel for that check up,"
"Oh yes thank you for reminding me" Legolas said on his way out the door
"Are you really going to see Galadriel in your ducky footie pj's?" Amorith asked
"Can this day be any more imbarresing?"Legolas asked after he got dressed
"I hope so this is getting amuseing" Amorith said as she stuck a 'Kick me i'm a dwarf in disguise' sign on his back.
With that said and done Legolas, rode back to Lothlorian for his check-up.
"I have arrived for my hair check-up with Lady Galadriel" Legolas announced
"Yhis way prince Legolas," Celeborn replied
Once Legolas arrived at Galadriel's clearing he was seated in the same chair he sat in a month ago. He then waited for Galadriel.
"I see you remembered to returned" Galadriel said
"How could I forget??" Legolas answered
Galadriel started to look through Legolas' hair. After a while she spoke
"I'm sorry to tell you but you have..lice, Legolas"
NOO, I have what?!? My life and hair is ruined!!!" Legolas whined.
"Wooo don't have a hissy fit, I was just joking! Jour hair is fine" Galadriel said truthfully.
"Fine just fine?!" Legolas wimperes
"No its better than fine its great, wonderful just like all elves." Galadriel admitted "But that spot on your nose that will be their for at least 100 years and I can't do anything about it. So leave me alone!"
Legolas walked away back to his horse and returned. And too this day Legolas has not had anymore hair problems but, he still doesn't know why Galadriel was laughing at him.



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Huapua95 on February 8, 2006, 2:22:05 PM

Huapua95 on
Huapua95WOW HIS HAIR IS SAVED!! WAIT LET ME JUST SAY THIS CAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO:ONCE AGAIN THE HAIR IS SAVED THANKS TO THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!DUDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN!!
HAHAHA OKAY GOOSD STORY!MY FAVES!!DO ANOTHER WHEN LEGOLAS IS LOSING HIS ABS,AND ANOTHER WHEN HE HAS A PIMPLE ON THE TIP OF HIS NOSE!!

NauticalNymph on July 24, 2004, 10:59:34 PM

NauticalNymph on
NauticalNymph*giggle giggle* That was great ^_^ You should do another one like this. =D