Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - here comes eggman

Amy got the power PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!

Chapter 5 - here comes eggman

Chapter 5 - here comes eggman


















Chapter5:Here comes Eggman





Amy:Wow I got moon power hey Aleaxs what show I do? Aleaxs:LOOK OUT!!! Amy: What?aaaah!Soinc!!! A gaint robot comes and grabs Amy and knockes Aleaxs out the way.Eggman:Now ,now my dear don't scream because it won't work!mmahhhaa!!! Meanwhile..... Soinc: What was that? *soinc calls Rouge on his waklie takie* Rouge: What is it soinc? Soinc:I heard Amy scream! tell eveyboby to come to the big oak tree. Eveyboby comes were soinc is. Shadow: Why you call for? Soinc:I heard Amy scream I think Eggman took her! Cream:Oh my we better get her! Meanwhile ..........Amy: Let me go! Eggman:Never! Your the perfect bait to lure Soinc! Aleaxs:Ow!my head,then Aleaxs see Soinc and his freinds.Aleaxs:That must be Soinc maybe I can catch him.Aleaxs runs to Soinc and his freinds.Soinc:Who are you? Aleaxs:Never mine that Amy is in trouble! Eggman took her to his base, follow me! Soinc and his friends follow the wolf.



Will they get to the base?What will happen to Amy?Will she use her powers? Tune in for next time for the magical change!

To be continue!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Amyfan2004 on July 31, 2005, 9:58:06 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004yea its getting good, i must read more!

amyrosefreak on July 28, 2005, 1:47:56 AM

amyrosefreak on
amyrosefreakcome on get just got good.