Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Kim and Shego switch bodies, yadda, yadda, yadda, yadda. Just read!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Chapter 1: Mission: Kim Possible

Ron Stoppable and his best friend in the whole world, actually, his only friend in the world, were walking down the hall of Middleton high, minding their own business. All of a sudden, Bonnie Rockwaller, Kim's worst enemy, possible worse than Drakken, paused right in front of them.

Bonnie: (loudly) Well, isn't this the cutest couple you've ever seen?

Kim: (angrily) Well, at least I'm a member of a couple, "Bon-bon".

Bonnie: Don't ever call me that again!!

As Bonnie stormed out of their way, Ron stared at his crush, thinking of what she meant by couple. Maybe she had a thing for Ron. Maybe not.

Ron and Kim entered their first period, Ron sitting next to Kim as always.

Mr. Barkin: Greetings class, again, I will be your sub since Mrs. Dannon had to stay home because of a certain virus spreading around the school. Speaking of viruses, today, we will be studying bacteria, and all those creepy things served at lunch.

Ron wasn't even listening to the substitute, just staring at his best friend. 'She's so beautiful. I'll never go out with her. Never in a million years.'

Barkin: Stoppable, why are you staring at Ms. Possible?

Ron: Oh, she just has something stuck in her hair.

Ron pretended to pick something out of her hair, sighing at the touch of her soft, auburn hair. Ron pretended to flick something away, wishing it was an anvil that landed on Josh Mankey, the boy Kim had a major crush on. Ron felt like nothing compared to Mankey. He was the cute guy of the school, just doing everything normally, but Kim always loved everything about him.

During the class's experiment time, Bonnie walked over to Ron with the usual smirk on her face.

Bonnie: So Stoppable, why don't you just admit it?

Ron: Admit what?

Bonnie: Only everyone in the school knows you have a thing for Kimberly Anne Stoppable, I mean, Possible.

Ron: Okay, so I like her. But I don't want to do anything that will mess up our relationship, as friends I mean.

Bonnie: But you just have to ask her! You too make such a cute couple. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I actually feel good for you two.

Ron couldn't believe this. Bonnie was actually rooting for him to ask out Kim. Now, if Bonnie thinks it's possible, it is.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Darth_Joosh1016 on December 7, 2006, 2:20:30 AM

Darth_Joosh1016 on
Darth_Joosh1016It's good. Keep it up.

RockStar2005 on June 14, 2005, 7:39:34 AM

RockStar2005 on
RockStar2005noone commented!?! how rude!!!

anyway, GR8 FIC KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!