Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Kim and Shego switch bodies, yadda, yadda, yadda, yadda. Just read!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2
Chapter 2: Now or never

After school, Ron and Kim were at Bueno Nacho, chowing down on Ron's famous Naco. Well, Kim and Rufus were eating. But Ron was just watching his best friend. 'Maybe I should just ask her out now, just to get it over with.'

Ron: Kim, I have something to tell you.

Kim: What is it Ron?

Ron: Well, Bonnie talked to me earlier and-

Kim: Wait, Bonnie actually talked to you and didn't make fun of you?

Ron: Well, yeah, but let me get to what I was saying. Well anyway, she was insisting that I confess to someone that I like her. She thinks we make a good couple. She even admitted it herself.

Kim: Well who is it?

Ron: Well, she's one of my friends, she's on the cheerleading squad, and she is really pretty.

Kim: Tara?

Then the Kimmunicator beeped.

Kim: What's the sitch, Wade?

Wade: Drakken and Shego are at it again. They're at Two Lovers Point in Guam. They're trying to tear down the sculptures and add them to their collection of rare items.

Kim: Rare? I have a mini model keychain of that sculpture. I'm on it Wade.

Ron wondered if this heist was just another hint screaming "Admit it Ron, you love her!" Besides, what would Drakken want to do with the sculpture if it wasn't rare? Ron shrugged it off and went with Kim to go to Guam.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animanic on September 21, 2005, 10:29:37 AM

Animanic on
Animanicyou did this chapter twice...

SonicManiac on June 27, 2004, 5:21:49 AM

SonicManiac on
SonicManiacI like it! Keep going!