Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tsukiko and Maromi

YAY!!! The first fanfic of Paranoia Agent on this site!! Anyway, Lil' Slugger gets bored so he visits his previous victims, but stupid idiotic things happen to him.

Chapter 1 - Tsukiko and Maromi

Chapter 1 - Tsukiko and Maromi


The Weird Days of Lil' Slugger

Paranoia Agent

PG

Humor

Chapter 1: Tsukiko and Maromi

_________________________________________________________



Lil' Slugger was skating down a quiet street. He was looking for a new victim. " Man, this sucks! There's no one to ' SMACK ' and I'm friggin' bored! " Then suddenly, he got an idea. " Well duh! I'll just go visit my previous victims and scare the living heck outta them! " Without a moments delay he was off. " Hmmm...maybe I should go visit my creator to see how she's been. Then I can hit her! YAY! " he said with delight.



At some random apartment, we see Tsukiko sitting on her lazy butt watching T.V. Maromi was doing all the chores. " Tsukiko, please. I need help. " Maromi whimpered. " Shut up! I'm watching T.V.! " Tsukiko yelled. " You've watched that same movie five times in a row!! "

" Point? " Then there was a knock at the door. Maromi answers it. " Hel-AHHH!!! " He slams the door on Lil' Slugger. Knock. Knock. " Who is it? " " Milkman. " " Oh okay. " Maromi opens the door and slams it again. Knock. Knock. " Who is it? " Pizza boy. "

" Ooohh PIZZA!! " Opens and slams the door again. A few hours and delivery services later. Lil' Slugger then breaks down the door. The door squishes Maromi.



Lil' Slugger skates over to Tsukiko. " Hello again. " She paid no attention. " Hey, look! 14 year-old boy, red hat, golden skates, bent golden bat, and menacing smile behind you!! " " Yeah that's nice. " Tsukiko simply said. Now Lil' Slugger was frustrated. He raised up his bat and-

" No! Stop! " Maromi shouted as he tugged on Lil' Slugger's shorts. " Stop that you little pink freak! " Just then, Maromi tugged too hard and his shorts fell off. Lil' Slugger did a high-pitched scream. Maromi just stared. Lil' Slugger puts his shorts back on and says, " I told YOU TO STOP!!! "



" Point? " Lil' Slugger growled at Maromi and kicked him. Maromi goes into the microwave.

" There. " Lil' Slugger goes to the microwave, shuts the door, puts it on ' HIGH ' for 30 minutes. He then goes in front of the T.V. " Hey you. You are supposed to be terrified. Or at least tremble before me! " Tsukiko kept her eyes on the remainder of the screen. " I know I'm hot but you don't have to keep staring at me. " Lil' Slugger said kinda scared. " Please move. I'm watching T.V. And besides, you're ugly. " She said. Lil' Slugger made a pouty face. " I'll move when I feel like it!! " Tsukiko, getting mad, got up. Her eyes never left the screen. Picked up Lil' Slugger and threw him across the room.



" Wiat until the movie is over. " Tsukiko said. Maromi then jumped out of the microwave. He was burnt badly. " Tsukiko! I heard a- " Maromi saw Lil' Slugger on the ground. " Ow. You thing! " Lil' Slugger screamed. Maromi then jumps on Lil' Slugger. " 3...2...1! And Tsukiko is the winner! " " You counted the wrong way. " Lil' Slugger got up, picked up Maromi, and flushed him down the toilet. " Leave....me...alone." He then turned around to Tsukiko. " That's it! If my bat doesn't scare you, then maybe my ' new ' weapon will!! " Lil' Slugger went to the hardware store to buy somethings and came back.



He went into the dining room of the apartment. Loud noises could be heard. Of course, Tsukiko's eyes are glued to the T.V. Maromi came through the door, soaking wet. He went into the dining room. Lil' Slugger gave him a death glare and Maromi fainted. About two hours later, Lil' Slugger emerged from the dining room with a chainsaw. He customized the chainsaw because it was gold and the saw part was bent. " Now you'll be afraid!! " He pulled that string thingy and raised it up high. His grin, of course, was visible on his face, but it didn't last. The chainsaw blew up. Lil' Slugger's eye started twitching. Maromi recovered and saw what had happened. " HA! HA! HA! HA!! That's what you get! " Lil' Slugger growled at him again and picked him up and threw him against the wall. Maromi's last words were, " Ow!! You son of a crackhead!! " The reason for this is because Maromi landed in a paper shredder. " Finally the end of that stupid dog! " Lil' Slugger said as he left. " This is too friggin' unbearable! "



- 2 hours later -



" Wow. My movie's over. " Tsukiko said stretching. " That song at the end of every Barney show is always so sad. But this movie was even sadder. " Tsukiko looks around and says,

" Hey!!! Maromi!! Make me a pizza!!!! NOW!!!! "



_______________________________________________________________________



Like OMG it's the end of chapter one!!! I'll keep on adding as I keep thinking. So for now, sayanora!! ^^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thememorysnow on November 12, 2006, 2:06:15 AM

thememorysnow on
thememorysnowLOL!!!!

rainbow_monkey_10 on November 12, 2005, 2:35:47 AM

rainbow_monkey_10 on
rainbow_monkey_10You do certainly hate maromi don't you?