Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Basicly, a love-complex story between Takeshi and Shingo.. I don't think it's bizarre. I hope you don't think so.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Wasurenai sa

Chapter 1

The G-TR made a really interesting manoeuvre in the 8th orchid and soon went normal and made another manoeuvre on the next.

Finally the G-TR driver finished the practice and parked the car in front of the Civic drivers one. The EG-6 made an amusing smirk and made sign to Takeshi Nakazato to get out of the car, so well enough for Shingo to understand what Takeshi wanted by calling him there, to Mt. Myougi.

The practice& Or just to beat Shingo up.

That was the only thing he does to be stronger since the 86s and the Redsuns beat him. And until now he forced all the integrants in the group to practice and practice and practice. Specially Shingo.. The only one who broke his wrist and insulted the Night Kids leader. The one thin pig sleeping all day and no one doesnt even know if he works.

Shingos aspect is very deplorable. Maybe he still lives with his mother, like Iketani. Whatever his life is, its very hard to live.

Oi, Nakazato Shingo shouted Thats all you have to show? I have more than that, you know

Yes, I think so, breaking wrist is not my special subject, Pig! answered Takeshi with a smirk making the EG-6 driver get mad.

Oh yes?

Yes added sarcastically the G-TR driver accompanied with several multiple laughs from the other integrants of the team.

The younger man flushed in fury. Then, Im going to beat you up until you scream that you are sorry That was Shingos last reply when he turned around and he headed to his car.

Yeah right& muttered the Nissans Driver. While he sees Shingo leaving him he remembered something not-important-at-all Piggy! Dont forget the practice next Saturday! Remember it, and dont get asleep. If you ever need some food-help I know someone who can help you very well! that last comment made Shingo explode in fury and return to where he early was.

What did you called me? Shingos eyes were in fire.

I told you.. Piggy Takeshi laughed

Why are you calling me piggy! As you can see Im thinner than you are! Black cow! Shingo already exploded.

Okay, wrist-breaker boy, you wanted it& Takeshi threw a delighted punch that only finished on Fais face by accident. shoot, Im sorry

Its ok sir a very pale colored hand ran to Fais pale face in pain.

All was silence So? are you deaf? The EG-6 driver checked if Takeshi was still on Earth.

No, Im not deaf.. suddenly a melody sound went out from Takeshis rear-jeans pocket. Sorry, My cell phone the G-TR driver picked up his cell and started to talk like a fan-boy. Meanwhile Shingo looked how Takeshi made faces when he was talking, and one of them was a weirdo.

Stupid Takeshi, why do you always bother me with that Piggy stuff& Im not sorry for what I told you that day, so dont even think of receiving apologizes from me.

Several minutes passed and Nakazato still talking in the cell. Why the hell Im still here with him, I can just go home and leave him here. This is so obvious. Why didnt I think about it earlier?

Ok, ok.. Bye ne-chan! yes. I know! Chao! Sayonara, stop saying but Ill hang up. Ok, bye Takeshi hangs up the call and put the cell again in the pocket.

Finally I can now keep the conversation here!

Shingo, Im sorry, gotta go. Well, see you another day. Bye! Takeshi made a bye-wave with his hand and rushed to his G-TR. All the other integrants went to their home too.

Shingo is always the last one.

shoot!... shoot! shoot! shoot! shoot! shoot! You Black cow, this will not stay like this!

No its not! You will see- Shingo makes a smirk Soon! the Civic driver starts to laugh incoherent words.

Soon Ill show you my POWER, muahahahahahaha /cough/cough/

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It was Sunday morning.

The sky was clear; the air was fresh, sort of. Like normal days, you get up, you eat breakfast, you eat lunch, you eat dinner and you go to sleep. At least that is routinely.

Takeshi was taking a shower like he always does in all-days morning. Nakazato was a very polite man. Although this day, is different, he is going to say You suck right to Shingos face. Even if Shingo is so irritable, he feels affection for him.

For Takeshi, having a quarrel with Shingo is like dealing with a bug. Its something that Takeshi could end immediately but this is different for him, these feelings had begun since Shingo made part of the Night Kids group. First it was only a little feeling& a bad feeling. He was so scared of how Shingo would react, and it could not be good.

Takeshi wants to show Shingo who is the leader in the team, figuratively talking.

He was decided to do it, to race him and tell it right on his face: I beat you!

And besides, he will give him a punch in his belly if he calls him a black cow again&

This is the day, Shingo.. I will make you freak out! So beware. Takeshi stepped out the bathroom with a towel and went near his telephone.

He lies still three seconds and proceeds to dial Shingos number.

Waiting for Shingo to pick up the phone, he started to feel a cold breeze coming from the opening of a window but it was far away from the phone.

Ahhh he sighed. Knowing that he could get a cold, he tried to close it with his right foot. He tried to stretch up his right leg towards the window without releasing the phone from his hand. His right foot was getting closer to the object and with a little more of stretchiness he managed to close the window with one little toe. Oh god he muttered before getting the last position next to a short furnished square table.

Suddenly, Shingo picked up the phone. Oi, Shingo, how are you? said Takeshi in a nervous tone.

Sleeping, guess so.. Shingo paused a little. Ah, its you Takeshi. What do you want so early in the morning?

Nothing, I..I just wanted to know how you feel this morning replied Takeshi rubbing his blushing face. How are you? Try to be nice, try to be nice!

Ah, Takeshi, you woke me up just to see.. If I was&ok? Takeshi blushed a little more when he heard the tone Shingo was talking to him. So.. What do you want? asked Shingo in a sleepy voice.

Araaa& I wanted to ask you, If you want to hang out with me today.. What am I saying! Im supposed to race him. Well, what do you think?

Takeshi& Shingo made a long pause What are you planning, you are never this nice to me& except the day I first joined the group The Civic driver laughed a bit. You fell off the chair Started to laugh out loud.

Hey, cut it off!

Shingo tried to stop laughing and managed to ask Takeshi, I cant go out with a black cow like you. I have other things to do today

Like what? Sleeping all day? growled Takeshi

For you information, you are the one who woke me up to ask me for a date&

Wh-What? A date! Takeshi paled and then furiously flushes.

Takeshi realizes that he told it in a figurative way.

what!

No, nothing, sorry Takeshi sighed in relief.

Shingo sighed three times after breathing hardly Look, Takeshi, go bother someone else, Im tired and this afternoon I have to do something&  Shingo sounded annoyed.

Er, Oh, come on.. Oh, come on.. You dont have other things to do muttered Takeshi I know you better than you think I know you& that was kind of confusing

No, I dont want to go..

Yes, you want Takeshi insists grrr

Shingo paused for several seconds after thinking Alright, Takeshi. I will go, but you buy the food and shoot. Ok?

Takeshi jumped in happiness when suddenly he recovered his posture. Really? Well, its ok& Ill bring the food. And bring your E6 civic, eh?

Uh& Shingo paused for a few seconds But, hey wait--

Bye Shingo-san, see you tonight! Takeshi stared at the ceiling Oh yeah! I got the race, very cool.. Now I will show him He walked to his room and dressed up.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Jerk.. Shingo threw the phone against the wall.

&

tonight, huh? Shingo stood up making the sofa shake in the process. He took his shirt from the floor near the work-desk.

Baka, you forgot to tell me the time for the stupid date.. The civic driver stared at the balcony and then stared at his phone all crashed in a corner Uhh.. oh great! Now I have to go and ask him by myself, shoot! Shingo kicked his phone-dust aside and walked towards the door as he put on his Red Shirt.

And like always, he had had to go down the stairs because the lift is never repaired, after all. He walked down the 830 steps. He opened and closed 17 hall-doors and finally he got to the door. He put his hand in his pocket.

&

Exasperated, Shingo searched for those damned keys in all his pockets, but nothing.

Damnit! shoot! shoot! shoot& The EG-6 driver ran all the way back, swearing, complaining and entered his apartment with a furious glance. Damned stupid keys. The young man turned his place upside down searching for those little metal things but not a clue from where they are.

Once again, bad luck invaded his home. Before he could sit in his usual chair to calm down, he saw the miracle: the keys were on the small desk near the front door.

There you are, now I can get out this hell!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Takeshi! A familiar voice came from the deep of the carriage of the train.

Oi? Takeshi tried to turn around to look at the mysterious voices face, although there were lots of hands and hats poking his eyes.

He could visualize the person behind that familiar voice.

Not you& Takeshi made an annoying stare at the young man behind the fat lady that was between both guys.

How come, Not you, Arent I your friend? The young guy frowned and pushed the Big Mole to look at Takeshi better.

Its neither the time nor day to see you, stop following me, fan-boy Takeshi turned around to face the carriages automatic doors.

Ahh.. I see The young boy pushed the Mole aside and made all the other people shout and scream at him. Its all because of your Shingo

Takeshi blushed furiously MY SHINGO! What the hell?

Yes, I know your weak point. You actually like Shingo very much The young annoying guy pointed at Takeshi and the people around them stared at him wondering if this Shingo was a guy or a girl.

Shut the frack up! Im not in the mood to hear your non-senses-

But you do, right? You always acted like you didnt want him near and now you invite him on a date, how particular of you Takeshi-senpai& The young fan-boy nodded and the other persons were listening at the conversation because they were shouting out loud or the people there has nothing else to do but to listen to boring bullshoot.

Shut the hell up you annoying dwarf! Takeshi pushed the last persons behind him and managed to grab the young kiddos shirts. How the hell did you know about the.. thing?

Oh, about the date! The kiddo shouted Its very easy, I was there when you were dancing like an idiot in your bedroom, talking with Shingo-saaan!

Oh.. I know you want, grrr, Shingo-san! The kid mocked.

Ehh.. uhm.. Sato, stop it! Takeshi shook Sato until the kid stopped. The people around them moved away from them slowly for not to pay attention on what they were doing.

Takeshi blushed redder and redder until the trains doors opened and Takeshi ran through them leaving Sato behind.

Damn that stupid kid! Oh.. no! Im going to be late! Takeshi ran all the way up pushing people and hopping the wet floor.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ding---- Dong----

The guy opened the door and stared in surprise Well, Well, look what we have got here

Oi, what are you guys up to this weekend? Shingo went in the house hoping the mans grandma wasnt there.

We are going to the race. What about you and your life? The man closed the hall door and sat on a green sofa.

Duh, Suoh, Im going to the race too. And actually, Takeshi invited me, tonight, for a practice. Poor guy, did he hurt his head? Shingo picked one of the cookies over the white table.

Yes, I wanted to talk about that too. He has been so nice recently& It worries me Suoh looked a bit at every furniture while bringing the tea to make company with the cookies made specially for his young visitor..

Oh come on, Suoh, you are not talking seriously, are you? Shingo stared at Suoh and Suoh at Shingo. Ok, bad question, quit being worried. He will be ok. I have faith and so do you. Shingo put the cup of tea on his lips.

The brown-haired man stroked his hair. Then he picked up a sheet and looked at the piece of paper all written. The younger man, Shingo, stared at Suohs messy paper-work over the table. Poor Suoh, poor me, what waits me if I have an engineers job. He served himself another cup of tea and put the cup, again, on his lips.

Shingo, he has a crush on you.

Shingo immediately spitted the hot liquid, in his mouth, all over the table. WH-WHAT!

umm.. Takeshi has--

I heard it! Shingo lied still. Thinking of nothing but what Suoh just said.

Takeshi has.. a crush on me? This is, new.

The civic driver started to laugh and jump over the sofa with his butt and suddenly stopped.

Shingo, are you there? Suoh shook his hand in front of Shingos eyes. Uhh, well, are you there?

Stop it! the civic driver grabbed Suohs moving hand. Are you really sure about it? Shingo blushed a little bit.

Umm, dont tell me you are&! Suohs stayed in silence. Yes.. it is, the symptoms: Flying all day, inviting you to a date, errr probably staring at you all the week?

Ohh. So its a date.. He scratched the wall.

Eh? Stop destroying my house!

Suoh, Can I use your telephone? Shingo looked at Suoh.

Well, well, yes& Jeez, but dont you dare do something to it& Shingo made an unpleasant smirk in response of Suohs demand please?

Thanks! Shingo ran to the kitchen and picked up the phone dialing Takeshis work phone number.

The stupid companys phone music was there it meant that Takeshi was going to pick up at any minute.

&

Suddenly, the older man picked up and said with a busted voice Oi, who is it now?

Takeshi, its me.. Shingo the civic driver blushed a little more.

Ehh, ahh, Shingo-san.. hahaha! How are you? Are you ready for tonight? Takeshi said nerviously.

Ehemm.. Takeshi, you forgot to tell me the time and place we are meeting.

Takeshis face turned red and all his co-workers stared at him. Eheh, S-sorry Shingo, Could it be at 9.40?

Shingo giggled yes, no problem.

Under the second 110 kph sign, ok?

Ok.. Shingo sighs

Takeshi stayed quiet for a little bit listening to Shingos breath Uhh, See you there, and whatever you do, dont get away& heh& Bye

&

So, whats the deal? Suoh stood behind Shingo staring at his red face. Did you arrange something?

Shingo slowly turned around and replied softly yes&

huh, now you are flying. Dont fly so high

ehh? Shingo threw the phone to the floor.

Hey! Whats your problem, man! Why did you smashed my phone to the floor

Shingo picked another cookie Suoh-senpai, would you let me use your bathroom? I'd like to take a shower

Umm, yesh.. heh

- - - - - - -

To be continued

Bizarre

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment