Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1: Trouble Starting

Intro: AU-What if everyone we know alive and are in hiding or trying find each other. With a dark figure(aka Anakin) watching Jessica(new chara) Skywalker{Age-24} and Luke Skywalker{Age-20} helping their Uncle Owen Lars. Leia Organa/Skywalker(Age-20)

Chapter 1 - Part 1: Trouble Starting

Chapter 1 - Part 1: Trouble Starting
Star Wars Dream-Part 01[color=#FF0000" size="6][b]S[/b][/color]tar [color=#FF0000"size="6][b]W[/b][/color][color=#FF0000" size="5]ars[/color][color=#FF0000" size="6][b]D[/b][/color]ream
[color=#FF80FF" size="2]([/color][color=#FF80FF"size="3][b]I[/b][/color][color=#FF80FF" size="2]n[/color][color=#FF80FF" size="3][b]O[/b][/color]ther [color=#FF80FF"size="3][b]W[/b][/color][color=#FF80FF" size="2]ords:[/color][color=#FF80FF" size="3][b]J[/b][/color]essica [color=#FF80FF"size="3][b]S[/b][/color][color=#FF80FF" size="2]kywalker's[/color][color=#FF80FF" size="3][b]D[/b][/color]ream)
By Jessica [color=#DCB9FF" size="4][b]S[/b][/color]kywalker
[color=#DCB9FF"size="4][b]J[/b][/color]isushika_Yuy@[color=#DCB9FF" size="4][b]H[/b][/color]otmail.com

Intro:(AU) What if everyone we know alive and are in hiding or tryingfind each other. With a dark figure(aka Anakin) watchingJessica(new chara) Skywalker and Luke Skywalker helping theirUncle Owen Lars. Princess Leia Organa/Skywalker comes toTattooine to find her siblings and Obi-Wan Kenobi after herhomeplanet Alderaan the one she been hidden on, got under attack.Now Leia, Jessica and Luke found each other and two people arewaitting to show up, one is Qui-Gon but who knows if Obi-wan knowhe's alive. I know Leia was aposs to have the droids but this ismy story. Enjoy!

Codes in the Story:

"........." -Talking
*wow* - Thinking(with a the words looklike)
My the Force Be with You- Force talking in minds.

[color=#400080" size="7"face="Tiranti][b]P[/b][/color]art 1: TroubleStarting
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tattooine-
*************
On Tattooine a boy named Luke Skywalker with his older sisterJessica Skywalker were helping thier Uncle Owen and Aunt BeruLars with stuff whren something happen. Like everything change,Owen saw something or someone coming near his homestead. While inthe speeder hanger, Jessica was training Luke the ways of theForce. She sensed something wrong so did Luke when she saw himlooking at her.

"Jessica is something wrong? You think Old Ben sensedit?" he asked.

Jessica sighed and got up. "I don't know but something notright. I think he does," she answered to her little brother.

They looked at each other. Owen knew something going happen tohis niece and nephew so he run where Jessica and Luke is.

"Luke! Jessica! Run!! Now! Trouble!" he yelled.

"What about you Uncle Owen? And Aunt Beru?" Luke asked.

Owen smiled. "Its ok Beru and I be ok trust me. NowGO!" Owen answered with a yell. Jessica and Luke looked attheir Uncle before running to the speeder and jump in it to speedoff. Owen hoped that Jessica and Luke can reach to Ben Kenobi'shut.

In the Speeder, Jessica was piloting it. "We better hurry toBen's to see if he is okay," she said to Luke.

Luke nodded. "Yea! We were lucky to have the driods with ustoo," he said to his older sister. Jessica nodded inagreement.

Threeipo sighed. "Oh dear, I hope Mistress Jessica knowswhat she is doing," he said with a wince and Artoo beep athis friend like saying /Not to worry she's like Anakin/ Threeipostared at him.
~*~*~
Alderaan-
*************
On Alderaan, Princess Leia (Skywalker) Organa didn't know thather unknown sublings are in trouble, she was studing when herfoster father Bail Organa came in her room.

"Leia, I'm sorry but you need to get out of here oit's notsave. I know your (real) mother thought you be safe hee but itwon't. Go to Tattooine I'm sure Obi-wan will help you," Bailsaid to his foster daughter.

Leia nodded at him. "Will you be okay?" she askedbefore leaving.

"I'm sure," he said to Leia who hugged him and run offto do what he asked and wanted.

Once on a ship, Leia fly to Tattooine to be wih Obi-wan.*Ihope he knows what's going on?* She thought to herself whilereaching to Tattooine.
~*~*~
Tattooine-
*************
Back on Tattooine, Jessica, Luke and the droids found Ben's hut.

"Threeipo, you and Artoo stay here. We will be rightback," Luke said.

Jessica and Luke walked over to Ben's hut. The move to thedoorframe, Jessica reach out with the Force to Ben while Lukecall out for him.

"Ben? Are you here?"

Leia made it to Tattooine and landed on the planet but had toreach to Obi-wan Kenobi's hut she got a speeder and some one toldher how to get to Ben's (Obi-wan's) hut. While driving thespeeder, Leia as thinking who was her family and sublings. Shewas wondering if they were alive. Leia knew one of her sublingsthough she was a baby but she could forgot who it was.

There was a shadow figure watching the young Princess heading toBen's hut. At Ben's hut, Jessica and Luke walk inside the hut tosee if Ben is okay. Then an old/young man show up.

"Ben!" Jessica and Luke said together looking at him.Ben smiled at them.

"Sorry Luke for not answering. Are you two okay?" hesaid and asked.

Author Note: This my first AU SW Story so bare with me. Wellthis is odd eh? Well wait there more. It's a surprise. See ya inthe next part. Please leave some Reviews thank you. Some R/R...Sou de-wa everyone.

-Jessica Skywalker

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment