Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part 3: Old Friends and Family Memeber Returns

Intro: AU-What if everyone we know alive and are in hiding or trying find each other. With a dark figure(aka Anakin) watching Jessica(new chara) Skywalker{Age-24} and Luke Skywalker{Age-20} helping their Uncle Owen Lars. Leia Organa/Skywalker(Age-20)

Chapter 3 - Part 3: Old Friends and Family Memeber Returns

Chapter 3 - Part 3: Old Friends and Family Memeber Returns
Star Wars Dream-Part 03[color=#FF0000" size="6][b]S[/b][/color]tar [color=#FF0000"size="6][b]W[/b][/color][color=#FF0000" size="5]ars[/color][color=#FF0000" size="6][b]D[/b][/color]ream
[color=#FF80FF" size="2]([/color][color=#FF80FF"size="3][b]I[/b][/color][color=#FF80FF" size="2]n[/color][color=#FF80FF" size="3][b]O[/b][/color]ther [color=#FF80FF"size="3][b]W[/b][/color][color=#FF80FF" size="2]ords:[/color][color=#FF80FF" size="3][b]J[/b][/color]essica [color=#FF80FF"size="3][b]S[/b][/color][color=#FF80FF" size="2]kywalker's[/color][color=#FF80FF" size="3][b]D[/b][/color]ream)
By Jessica [color=#DCB9FF" size="4][b]S[/b][/color]kywalker

[color=#400080" size="7"face="Tiranti][b]P[/b][/color]art 3: OldFriends and
[color=#400080" size="6" face="Tiranti]FamilyMember Returns[/color]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Jessica and Luke looked surprise at this. Lukehugged Leia tight.

"It will be okay now Leia," Luke said.

While the three Skywalker sublings talked, the man in the Jedirobes on and his companion(the woman) made it to Obiwan's hut andThreeipo saw them so the driod quietly walked by Ben(Obi-wan) toget to Jessica, Leia and Luke. When he reached to them.

"Mistress Jessica. Master Luke. We have another person witha friend. The person as whitr and gray bread on and light brownrobes on," Threeipo said and saw Leia, "Hello MistressLeia nice see you again."

Leia had to smile at Threeipo Jessica stared at Threeipo beforerunning to the front to see. Ben saw her run.

"Jessica Skywalker! No Running in the hut!" he yelledat her.

"Sorry Ben!" Jessica yelled back to him.

Leia and Luke had to laugh at their older sister. Outside the manuin the brown robe and the woman waited until Jessica show up.She was blushing. *Damn! Now I know how my Father felt,* shethought to herself. Than she saw the man and woman amlmost took adouble take with the woman. The woman was like an older verisonof her baby sister Leia but the dark figure was on top of the hutnow

"Well I'm surprise to see a 24 yrs old girl get busted. Hithere who are you?" he asked while the woman nodded 'hello'.

"Well Ben isn't that mean since my Uncle has. You would besurprise with the last name," Jessica said to the man.

The man smiled at Jessica. "Try me," he said.

Jessica nodded. "Well my name is Jessica Skywalker,"she said.

The man stared at her and the woman almost fainted.

"Come on let go inside before something bad happened,"Jessica said leading them in.

The man and woman followed Jessica in.

*Luke tell Leia to keep Ben busy I think I know who this guy andhis friend is. Make sure you and Leia are in the main room.* Shesaid through the Force to her baby brother.

Inside the hut, Luke got the message and told Leia what neededdone. The twins wonder what Jessica mean in her message throughthe Force. The twins waited for their older sister in the mainroom of Ben's hut. While Threeipo kept Obi-wan busy.Once Jessicaand the man even the woman came in, Luke and Leia hugged Jessicatightly one more time.

"And this is Luke and Leia Skywalker, the twins and my babysublings," Jessica explained while Leia and Luke bow at theman and his friend who was more surprised.

"Well, a deal is a deal. I'm Qui-Gon Jinn," the mansaid.

Jessica and the twins stared at Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon chuckled atthem.

Author Note: This my first AU SW Story so bare with me. Oh Iforgot to tell you Padme might be in the story too. Well waitthere more. It's a surprise. See ya in the next part. Pleaseleave some Reviews thank you. Some R/R... Sou de-wa everyone.

-Jessica Skywalker

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment