Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3-A Secret Revealed

Four teenagers will change the world forever. Coming from another world to stop a disastrous event, their lives will also be changed. Will they survive?

Chapter 3 - 3-A Secret Revealed

Chapter 3 - 3-A Secret Revealed
Chapter Three
A Secret Revealed


As Kia Asakura traveled on alone across the Esmirian Desert, Chris traveled towards the Conivara Mountains. He was totally pissed off at Kia. He would soon be found by Najiho. “Damn you Kia!” he shouted at the sky, “You’ll pay for what you did!”
Chris stalked off towards the mountains, not knowing that Najiho had already found him. Najiho had been following Kia and Chris for the past two months, and now was fuming with rage. “How could you let the girl get away? You good-for-nothing bastards!” Najiho shouted at the two trackers.
The Minority trackers cringed. They knew only too well what Najiho was like in a temper. “Die!” Najiho said, pointing his hands at the trackers.
They burst into flame, and their screams could be hard far, far away. Chris heard, turned, saw Najiho grinning triumphantly, then turned and started running. He ran as fast and as hard as he could, for two hours straight without stopping. When he stopped, he could barely breathe. Chris gulped down some water, and then fell asleep.
When he woke up, it was dusk. He got up without a sound, and started running again.



In Kia’s world, people were panicking. “She’s gone! She’s disappeared! Nooooo!”



Over the next week, Kia made good progress, and had reached the Conivara Mountains. Little did she know, she was within ten minutes walk of Chris.

Æ

Today was the day that she and Chris and made a bond, to swear to be there for each other when the other was in danger. To be able to sense when the other was in danger.

Æ

Kia blinked back to reality. Why had that sudden memory come up? Then, she felt a sign that meant Chris was in danger. She sped towards the area, and the signal got stronger. When she got there, she saw that Chris had been captured by the Minorities. “No!!!” she screamed and let loose a ball of red flames at Najiho.
“Memory Charm!” Najiho shouted.
He blocked Kia’s attack, and countered with a green light. It hit Kia, and she was knocked to the ground. A flood of memories overtook her, and she screamed. She turned and fled, tears streaming down her face. Chris turned and watched her, then glared at her. “Fine, run away! See if I care!!” Chris shouted after her.
“Ah, but you do care. Chris, you love that girl, but I have no idea why. She is not what you think she is,” Najiho said, turning to face Chris. “She is not a human.”
Chris stared in shock at Najiho, who ignored him and went on to say, “Now, I happen to know Miss Kia Asakura better then most people. Do you know why?”
“She told me that she had a long lost ancestor, her grandfather supposedly. But she doesn’t know who. However, she did say, because she doesn’t know her parents, she said that she would find her grandfather and live with him, but…” Chris stopped short.
Najiho smiled. “Yes, that was the plan for her, but I seriously doubt that she will want to live with her grandfather now, not how he’s turned out. Yes, Chris,” Najiho saw the expression on Chris’s face. “I am Kia’s grandfather.”
Far away, Kia felt a shock, as one of her memories came to her. This was one where she saw her grandfather. She could see clearly; her grandfather was…was Najiho? Suddenly, it dawned on her, what she really was.
“Noooo!!!!!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment