Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - oh, not this now.

dont ask

Chapter 2 - oh, not this now.

Chapter 2 - oh, not this now.


Here we stand in a court room. The judge calls Armand to the stand. Lestat stands infront of the court room and begins you question Armand.





Lestat: Armand, I want you to point out the bi- I mean, the woman who made you burn down the house.







Armand: *Points at AngelsSong*





AngelsSong: Hey! You promised!







Lestat: *Turns to look at AngelsSong* YOU'RE GUILTY, AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!





Judge: Order! Order!.





Lestat: Fine. I call AngelsSong to the stand.





AngelsSong: *Goes to the stand and sits*





Lestat: Ms. Song, is it true that you black mailed Armand into shoving his hand in a toaster, or you would chain him up outside?





AngelsSong: Not true. I said no such thing.





Lestat: Where were you on the night Louise was made?





AngelsSlave: *Looks up at the Judge* Your honor, that question makes no sense.





Judge: Just answer the question.





AngelsSong: *mutters about damn vampires*





Lestat: Well?????





AngelsSong: I wasn't even born yet. Hell! My great grand pa wasn't even born yet.





Judge: No cussing!





Lestat: See! She's guilty! Guilty I say!





AngelsSong: No I'm not! I swear by all that is good, I am innocent.





Lestat: There is no good!





Judge:*Is confused* Ok, just WHAT is going on?





Louise: *Stands up* Your honor, Armand burnt down a house, and AngelsSong caught it on tape.





Judge: Is that all?



All the vapires and AngelsSong: Yes.





Judge: Get the hell out of my court room. You all wake me up at four in the morning over something I could care less about? I never want to see you all again.





Everyone leaves the court house.





AngelsSong: Well I guess I get off Scott-free, huh?



Armand: Like hell you do! *Grabs AngelsSong and snaps her neck*





AngelsSong: * Is now dead*



The End
























Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sakura_sohma on February 12, 2005, 6:10:50 AM

sakura_sohma on
sakura_sohmaO.O so... no more cool story? your not even going to come back from the dead to take your revenge and terrify the **** out of them? .... thats so sad.... i want more....