Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sexual Frustration

Something has been irritating Zoro. What irritates him more is that he can't figure out what it is. And as if he's not having enough trouble, Luffy is just making things worse. (ZoroxLuffy)

Chapter 5 - Sexual Frustration

Chapter 5 - Sexual Frustration
And here I am with a fresh chaptah. You want it? Huh? HUH?? Okay, here ya go!! ^_^

I do not own One Piece. In fact, One Piece owns me.

~~~Chapter Five~~~

``Do you think the Merry can handle so much weight in one place like that..?'' Usopp asked Nami quietly as he observed Zoro lifting a pair of impossibly heavy-looking weights.

Nami shrugged her shoulders and sighed. ``Well, I guess we'll find out, huh?''

A bead of sweat dripped from Usopp's nose as he continued watching. I hope Merry can take it...

``257... 258...'' Zoro mumbled the numbers to himself as he lifted the weights above his head. It had occurred to him that morning that it had been a while since he had trained. With all the conflicting emotions he had been experiencing, it had been simple to forget his usually daily exercises. Dammit... He cursed to himself. Now I've even gotten behind on my training because of this! Images of Mihawk flashed across his mind. If I keep letting Luffy distract me like this, I'll never become the strongest. But... ``300.''

Zoro carefully let the weights drop to the ground. He just wasn't in the mood to keep it up today. All he ever felt like doing anymore was sleeping. You can only sleep so much before you realize that it really isn't that great in large doses. Sitting down on the deck, Zoro leaned against the railing and closed his eyes. Even if he wouldn't sleep, he could at least lie and day dream...

Not long after he closed his eyes, he felt something nudge his foot. ``Zoro? Are you awake?''

Recognizing the voice, Zoro left his eyes closed, taking his time to respond. ``If my eyes are closed, that means I'm sleeping.''

``So, you are awake!'' Luffy exclaimed. ``I knew you weren't sleeping.''

Suddenly, hands were on Zoro's face. Zoro's breath caught in his throat. The swordsman's eyelids were peeled open by a grinning Luffy. ``You're not sleeping, so open your eyes.''

Zoro swatted Luffy's hands away and blinked a few times while regaining his composure. ``What do you want?''

``I dunno...'' Luffy hopped up onto the railing, hands between his feet, perched like a monkey. ``I'm just bored.''

``...So am I''

``Really?'' Luffy's eyes lit up. ``Then do you want to do something fun?''

Zoro raised an eyebrow. ``Like what?''

``Uhhh...''

Zoro scowled. ``Don't ask someone if they want to do something if you don't even know what you want to do!''

Luffy just laughed. ``Sorry...''

Zoro smiled. Maybe things could work out. If I just ignore these feelings I can eventually forget. Then things can stay like this...

Luffy blinked and cocked his head to one side. ``Zoro?''

The green-haired pirate playfully grabbed Luffy by the ankle and yanked. The rubber boy fell from his perch, flopping onto the wooden deck head first. Zoro busted up laughing at his friend.

``Ow! Why'd you do that??''

Zoro wiped a tear from his eye. ``Because I was bored.''

Suddenly, a mischievous grin took over Luffy's features, and he placed his right hand in the air with one finger pointed up. He pulled on the finger with his other hand. Stretching the digit as far back as he could reach, he let it go, snapping Zoro in the face.

``Hey!!'' Zoro bought his hand to a steadily reddening mark on his left cheek.

To this Luffy wailed with laughter. ``I got you back!''

``Oh yeah?'' Zoro took one of his swords, still in sheath and smacked his captain upside the head with it as if it were a baseball bat. ``Ha!''

To this, Luffy responded with a quick punch to Zoro's face.

And it continued like that for several minutes as the crew gathered to watch .

``What are those idiots doing...?'' Sanji asked, being the last one to appear above deck.

``They appear to be hitting each other and laughing,'' Robin answered with a smile.

``Are they fighting... Or playing?'' Usopp asked no one in particular as he squinted his eyes and tilted his head hoping to better understand what was going on.

``Well, they look like they're having fun...'' Chopper answered uncertainly.

``Dammit, my spleen!!''

``...I think...'' The reindeer added.

``What is it that makes men so stupid?'' Nami asked Robin and she sighed and massaged her temple.

``In this case, I'd say sexual frustration,'' Robin replied.

Sanji hovered over Nami. ``Would you like me to kick their asses, Nami-san, Robin-chan??''

``Don't bother,'' Nami answered as she turned to go inside. ``I'm sure they'll wear themselves out eventually.''

. . . . . .

It was quite a while before the two stopped beating the daylight out of each other. Three hours worth of quite-a-while, actually. Once they stopped fighting, they collapsed on deck, laughing. Bits of torn clothing and hair were everywhere. On top of the shredded clothes, they were each sporting their own cuts and bruises.

``So... Who won?'' Zoro asked his captain with a grin.

Luffy responded by stretching his arm and slapping Zoro across the face. Zoro grabbed his friend's limb and held on.

``Hey, give me back my arm!''

``No. I think I'll keep it.'' To prove his point, Zoro drew a sword, holding the blade up next to his companion's wrist.

``Nooo~!!'' Luffy yanked at his arm desperately.

Suddenly letting go, Zoro laughed as his captain went flying backwards smacking down on to the deck.

Zoro gestured `thumbs down' at the boy. ``You lose.''

Luffy sat up immediately and pointed at Zoro. ``That's not fair, you cheated!''

Roronoa let himself fall onto the deck and stretched. ``Pirates cheat. You should know that.''

Luffy stuck his tongue out at his first-mate. ``Cheater.''

Placing his arms behind his head, Zoro let out a yawn. He felt so much better now. It felt like he had lifted some sort of weight from his shoulders. The feelings were still there, but he felt like he could deal with them now. If he could just keep his emotions in check, things could be just as good as before. Things could even be better. Zoro turned his head and saw Luffy making his way closer. He was crawling on his hands and knees, the wooden planks of the deck rubbing against his rubbery knees, creating a squeaking sound. Zoro let out a chuckle upon seeing this.

``What's so funny?'' Luffy asked as he plopped down on his belly in front of his friend.

``Your knees.''

``Huh?''

``They squeak.''

``Oh...'' Luffy folded his arms to support his head with his hands.

Zoro reached out and pinched Luffy's cheek, pulling a bit and letting go. ``You're made of strange stuff, Luffy.''

``You don't like it?'' Luffy asked, looking into Zoro's eyes.

Zoro was caught of guard by his captain's expression. He seemed so concerned over whether the swordsman approved. ``No, I mean I... Like it.'' He yanked Luffy's ear. ``Don't look at me like that.''

The boy's face went back to normal. ``Haha, sorry.'' The captain yawned loudly.

``Go to bed.''

``I'm not tired.''

``You just yawned.''

``So did you!'' Luffy pointed out.

``I'm gonna go to bed in a minute.''

``I feel like sleeping out here tonight.'' Luffy said stubbornly.

Before Zoro could respond, a second yawn escaped his mouth.

``Ha! Now you yawned twi-'' The contagious yawn caught Luffy mid-sentence.

They both laughed.

``Do you want to sleep out here with me?'' The captain offered.

``You're not sleeping out here.''

``Yes, I am!'' Luffy wore a pouty expression. ``C'mon Zoro, sleep out here with me!''

Zoro sighed and stood up.

``Where are you going?''

The swordsman began walking to the entrance to the inner rooms of the ship. ``I'm gonna get my blanket...''

``Yay!'' Luffy popped up and practically skipped after Zoro. ``I'll go get mine too!''

~~~Chapter End~~~

Nee~!! Oh the possibilities of the next chapter!! I can't wait! I wish that voice in my head would stop saying sleepsleepsleepsleep over and over. I wanna write more! Oh well, hopefully I'll still be this motivated when I wake up tomorrow. At least I have the day off. ^^

The reason I'm so inspired is because I've been watching One Piece all day since I got home from work. I just got a new box set in the mail! *Dances*

I have candy for pretty reviewers!! *Waves a bag of candy*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chibichan on November 26, 2005, 3:11:09 PM

Chibichan on
ChibichanME WANTS THE CANDY!!!!!

dms_cheeseshirted_chorusneko on October 6, 2005, 11:32:17 AM

dms_cheeseshirted_chorusneko on
dms_cheeseshirted_chorusnekoCandy candy candy!-Begs- Yesh, this is sooo awesome, after a while of careful thinking, Luffy and Zolo would be cute together, but I still like the ZoloxSanji pairing-shruggs- Who knows, maybe it'll change

Dorky_Otaku_Fan_Girl on June 17, 2005, 7:33:12 AM

Dorky_Otaku_Fan_Girl on
Dorky_Otaku_Fan_GirlCANDY!!! WH00T!!! whaa!!! Hee hee...sqeaky knees...I wanna see the squeaky knees!! >.

the-punk-rock-girl-lives-stupi on June 16, 2005, 8:16:21 AM

the-punk-rock-girl-lives-stupi on
the-punk-rock-girl-lives-stupi WOOT CADDAY (snaches the canday) here we go oooooooooowwwwwwwwww' this on says man loveuing whoot !!!! next chap please