Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Another Encounter & Advice

-PLOT-
A treasured sculpture is highly under guard at the Azumano Museum. What strange events will take place if this powerful artifact gets into the wrong hands?

~DN Angel fic mostly starring Satoshi~

Chapter 3 - Another Encounter & Advice

Chapter 3 - Another Encounter & Advice
Goddess of Time”

CHAPTER THREE: Another Encounter & Advice

“It's been a long time...hasn't it, commander?”
“No, it can't be. You are...”
“Yes...” the man grinned devilishly, “I'm the one who killed your parents.”
The anger in Satoshi was rising, “You! You're the reason I went into police work. You're the one I've
been searching for all these years...so I could get revenge on you for taking away the only real family I ever had!”
“Temper, temper. Do you even know the reason behind why we got rid of them?”
This is something the young teenager did not expect, “What do you mean by 'we' ”?
Could it be that there was another involved in the murder?

“Think now for a moment, young Hiwatari...why do you even have that last name now?”
“Because...he took me in...”
“-and why do you think Police Commander Hiwatari was the one who adopted you?”
“You mean...it was him, too! You both were in it together?”
All this time...all this time that man who called me his own son was a part of it!

“Well,” Satoshi continued, “That doesn't matter anymore. Right now I have to deal with you, Nobuharu!”
“On the contrary, commander,” he said in response, “I'm going to deal with you right now.”
“Let me guess...you want to do the same thing to me as you did to my parents.”
“Actually...no.”
Nobuharu grabbed the statue and held it in front of Satoshi.
He asked, “Even though the Hikari's created this, do you know of the true power it holds?”
“You mean evil power that it shouldn't even have?”
“Now you're starting to get it. The Goddess Tiempo is a mistress of the past. She can make history become alive again in the present.”
Once Nobuharu touched the blue stone on the figure, a light emerged forth and surrounded Satoshi.
“What...what's this?”
“You may not feel the effect right away, my young friend.”
“You're no friend!”
The black-haired man smirked, “Soon a part of your past will be real again. I want to see your pain. I want to see you suffer.”
“Why not just kill me off now?”
“Now that wouldn't be any fun now, would it?”
“Why am I so important to you anyway? You wouldn't be interested in me living, otherwise!”
“That is a secret...for now.”
With that, Nobuharu used the statue to disappear right in front of Satoshi's eyes.
A part of my past, huh? What did he mean when he sai-

Just then a very familiar feeling filled Satoshi's body. He grimaced as the throbbing pain continued, and he fell to the floor.
“No...he can't come back. Not this soon. Why is it...him?”
His eyes fluttered closed as he entered unconsciousness.
“...K...Krad.”
xXxXxXxXxXx
“Commander!” a voice called, “Chief commander, are you okay?”
As Satoshi awoke, many officers were surrounding him.
“What...what happened?” he asked, standing up rather dizzily.
The detective walked in, “We should be asking you that same question.”
I can't tell them the truth...It would be...

So, Satoshi lied, “I came in here and found all of them on the floor. Then someone knocked me out. That's all I remember.”
“So, you didn't see the perpetrator?”
He answered Detective Saehara in a ticked off manner, “Do you think I would be able to turn around quickly enough to see him even after I had already been knocked on the head with something?”
“Alright, alright, I get it,” he looked at his men, “We need to find this criminal immediately and get that statue back! Search for clues, fingerprints...anything!”
“YESSIR!”
xXxXxXxXxXx
The next morning, Satoshi woke up with the thoughts of a dream in his head.
Master Satoshi...you think you can escape me that easily?

You know that your body will be all mine soon, right?

The day I come out is very soon. Let's get along for now, shall we? Or will I have to torment you more?

“Krad...If he's back, though, I would be able to hear him now, wouldn't I?”
I thought you missed me.”

“Krad!”
Why are you so upset to hear from me again?”

“Because you're a curse! I wish...you'd just leave!”
The angel...or should I say demon inside of him, chuckled and didn't say another word.
Satoshi sighed...and then a new thought occurred to him.
“Wait! If Krad is back, that means...”
He quickly grabbed his cell phone and dialed the Niwa family's phone number.
Hello?”

“Niwa, is that you?”
Hiwatari? Hey! How was your Christmas?”

“Never mind about that! Have you been feeling...strange lately?”
Strange?...What are you talking about?”

“Well, I...”
Satoshi thought for a moment, Should I even tell him?

“It...It's just that a recent artwork was stolen from the museum.”
Is that why they called you to work?”

“You could say that. But, it's not any ordinary piece of artwork.”
You mean, it's from the Hikaris?”

“Exactly.”
And you were just wondering if it had any effect on me?”

“Yes...” he answered, but dare not tell Daisuke that Krad had returned. “I guess it's alright then.”
Okay...”

There was a short silence.
Are you sure everything's okay, Hiwatari?”

“...I'm fine. Don't worry about me.”
Well, then. I guess I'll talk to you later.”

“Yeah...later.” he hung up the phone.
I guess Dark isn't back after all.

xXxXxXxXxXx
“Hey, Riku?” Risa asked her sister at the table.
“What is it?” her twin replied after eating a spoonful of her cereal.
“How do you think Hiwatari is doing? He hasn't let us know about what happened yesterday.”
“Why are you so worried?”
“I...I don't know. It's just that it was Christmas and he shouldn't have had to-”
“-work?” Riku finished.
“Well, yeah...”
“A bit of advice, Risa...” she sipped some milk before continuing, “If you talk about a guy this much, don't do it with me. I have a 'sisterly' connection with you, ya know...and I can tell when you like someone.”
“What!” Risa was upset she brought it up, “I would never...I mean...it's Hiwatari!”
“Then why are you blushing?”
“Huh?” she covered her cheeks in embarrassment, “I don't like himin that way...if you're wondering.”
Riku just laughed, “How 'bout you give him a call?”
“I...I guess I could.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on October 15, 2007, 6:55:13 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224Nobuharu?/ hmmm

I WANT DAISUKE AND DARK TO BE A TEAM AGAIN xD

butt krad noo! xD awesome JOB! IM SO SERIOUS THO THIS MAY BE THE BEST DN ANGEL FANFIC I EVER READ! U MUST CONTINUE!! >.<

lol *takes hyper pills again*

im good again hehe

Anime17 on October 15, 2007, 10:52:24 AM

Anime17 on
Anime17Yeah that's just a random name I came up with for the villan...not sure if it's a real one LOL XD but yeah about dark coming back...MAYBE *wink wink*

TKxKari224 on October 15, 2007, 11:01:48 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224SQUEE! ^//^

dark ro! ^^ but daisuke is still my lovelyness ^///^

hee hee

Anime17 on October 15, 2007, 3:39:37 PM

Anime17 on
Anime17oh don't worry ;) daisuke will have some important parts coming up as well