Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kira Moon Rider

This is one of my first storys that actually came out good. Please comment.

Chapter 1 - Kira Moon Rider

Chapter 1 - Kira Moon Rider
Episode One:
Kira Moon Rider

In the middle of the night, in a Unknown World, an animal that resembled a Fox ran along the side of a Red-Water Stream. But this is not a Fox, it is a girl fleeing from a ambush in her Moon Form. She was a Moon Rider: a person who uses the power of the moon through a special Crystal that transforms her into the animal she desired. She could only turn into a Fox because that was the one she chose for the rest of her life. And, on this particular night, she had changed into her animal due to the fact of being ambushed: she was meeting with a girl to open a passage to an other world and find more Moon Riders to save their world: because something threatens it, but they have no idea where or what it is. Their group is of 5 girls all able to turn into animals. They were the only ones in their world (that they knew of) who could use these Crystals to transform and that is why they needed more help. This girl in Fox form, Kira, was the one they decided would find others in unknown and possibly dangerous world who could use the rare Crystals the 5 girls named Moon Ruby's for their Red Shimmer.

The moon was out in full beauty shinning on the top of the forest and in the rivers that ran through it. The Animals were resting, all except for the Owls and Nocturnal Animals that were chattering in the trees and Shrubs. The Night was clear and relaxing. No one would have though of the slaughter that happened that night. No one would have known. Kira sat near one of the rivers that was reflecting the red of the moon this night. She was still a Fox. She didn't want to turn back into a 16 Year-old girl that would be noticed on spot. But she needed to before the moon fell behind the Mountains and the sun, in their world it's called Seipei, rose. If that happened she would need to wait till the moon came up again.

She closed her eyes and turned her head to the moon. A second passed and nothing happened. She concentrated harder, and a sharp pain flowed through her entire body and she fell to the ground. And she began to turn back into human

as her fur began to slip back into her body, and her hair grew back into a long black tangle. Her paws reshaped into her hands and feet; her tail fell back into her body and she was now human. She got up and looked at her body. She was naked. Her hair covered some of her body, but that didn't help: she was sitting next to a stream and clouds were bringing a cold breeze, promising rain fall.

She huddled into a ball, shivering in the wisp of the breeze. She sat there for a few minutes, in hope that she would adapt to the cool. But she did not. The only thing that came was more cold breezes. "I'll never get used to turning into an animal." Kira whispered to her self. She looked around. She could have sworn that she heard some thing move around in the forest. Her eyes were staring to the place she heard the crack of twigs. Some thing was there. "Hay." she whispered. The bushes moved a bit and a wolf emerged from the dark forest. " Thank God!" Kira said running to meet the wolf. The wolf was as black as Kira's hair. Her figure was lean and pretty in the moon light. Kira rapped her arms around the Wolf and hugged tightly. Oh, the warmth, Kira thought.

"You had us worried. Kira." The wolf said. Kira didn't stop hugging her.

"Yeah, sorry. The woman was followed by some thing..." Kira replied and released the wolf.
The wolf looked at Kira with confusion. "Some Thing? What was this some thing?"

"I don't know, but it was tall, and it killed the people the woman brought. And..." she trailed off. Her long hair swayed in the breeze and showed she had no cloths on. " And it took the book the woman said would take us to another world. I don't know where it went with it after I fled." The moon light made her hair shine blue and her eyes shine a bright black in the darkness of the forest.

"Its fine, we don't even know if the book was real magic or a hoax." the wolf said sitting down by the river. " In any case, we need to get you back. Your naked."

Kira Shivered. "Yeah. Thanks for finding me, Haru." Kira smiled a bit.

"Okay, your welcome. Lets go, Machi, Mika, Kame and Rei are waiting for us." Haru coughed.

Kira looked at her oddly. "Who's Rei?" she tilted her head.

Haru got up, turned to the forest and said, " You'll see. I'm sure you'll like him." and let out a small chuckle. Kira got up and followed "Him?" . They entered the forest and were swallowed in black shadow.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment