Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kame Watch Gaurd

This is one of my first storys that actually came out good. Please comment.

Chapter 3 - Kame Watch Gaurd

Chapter 3 - Kame Watch Gaurd
Episode Three:
Kame Watch Guard


"Is that what really happened?" Haru asked Kame. Haru had just changes back into a human. She was the same height as Machi and Mika, with short-cut, blue hair that was unevenly cut. Her eyes the same electric-blue color as her hair, wearing what she brought with her from camp. They were walking back from the forest, about ten minutes away from camp.
"Sad to say so, but yes. I'm amazed Kira escaped. I believe she's at the camp right now, correct?" Kame was and half an inch shorter than Haru. Her hair was medium length and a soft brown. Simple enough clothing: a thin cotton shirt with a hood over lapping her hair. And a tight material that stretched out across one of her arms and came to her middle finger, attached to a dull silver ring with a red Crystal in it; and lose pants with white fur incaceing the end.
"Yep. She's resting near the fire." Haru and Kame were walking slowly. Enjoying the twilight effect the sky had.
"Have you talked with Kira?" Kame stared up to the moon that was slowly disappearing from the sky, swallowed in Seipei's light. "Does she know any thing about why it was there?"
"Not at the moment. But she's bound to be pressing on Rei. She can be very nosy at times, and that's won and lost her battles." Haru stopped walking. She tilted her head upward, Kame doing the same. "What's she doing here?" Haru asked. Sitting on a thick tree branch was a girl. By the looks of it, she was only thirteen. Kame sulked her head into her hands, sighing loudly. A second passed, and Kame looked up to see the girl smirking down on them. With annoyance, Kame yelled, " Yoshi! Get down!"
The girl, Yoshi, crawled down the tree trunk and lept down. "Why?" she asked.
"I've told you your to young to come with us. You could die."
"I don't care. And mom sent me to help any ways." Yoshi put both her hands at the back of her head and started walking.
"I know she wouldn't want to lose both of her daughters, you liar." Kame grabbed her shoulder and turned her facing them both. "Why are you here?"
"Okay, so mom didn't tell me to come, in fact, she did the opposite of that. So I crept out
last night and found you walking after about an hour of doing the same , so, naturally, I followed."
Kame, losing her temper, shook her. "Why are you here? Tell me now!"
"I want to use one of your Crystals!"
Kame looked at her with puzzlement. "What? I've told you, wait until you turn 14. Next month, on the second. I'll let you try, maybe it would let you turn into what ever! " Kame passed Yoshi by, calling to Haru, "Come on, Haru." Yoshi turned around walking the other way.

* * *
Haru and Kame were nearing the camp. They were close enough to see the smoke rising from the camp fire.
"Damn that brat. Eavesdropping on us. How'd mom let her out of her sight?" Kame sighed.
"Yeah. You should have made her come with us." Haru coughed.
"It's not like if I did want her to come with us she would have came with us."
"But with "it" out there, she could get killed." Haru walked faster, catching up with Kame.
"Maybe, but she's going to be following us even if we don't want her here. She'll be fine, and she almost always stays in the trees. Don't worry, I don't."
"Guess so. "
They reached the camp and Kame dropped the Yoshi thing. Rei was drinking from the stream with Mika, while Machi was finishing her book and Kira looking at the fire.
"Finally!" Machi exclamed , looking up from her book. Mika turned from the stream, allowing a slight smile to shape her lips. "Your back." Mika said, standing.
"Mika has been pasting ever since you left, Haru." Machi glanced over to Mika, " And it's been annoying me."
Haru and Kame sat next to each other near the fire, not paying any atention to Machi or Mika. "Kira," Haru turned to her. Kira doing the same.
"Yes?" Kira asked.
" I have new's." Haru said after a second.
"What is is?" Kira asked, with full concern.
Haru looked at Kame, who said, " I was watching you last night when you met Seinstrei."
Kira's mouth dropped, letting out small gasp.
She managed to shape the word: What?
"I though maybe you would need the help." Kame whispered. She knew Kira would be annoyed. And, even more than that, angry. And she was.
"Why would you think I needed help! I got out, didn't I? And Where were you when it attacked? Huh?" Kira got up and moved away from Kame.
"She did it because I asked her to, Kira. Don't get so up set. No harm came from it."Haru said. She knew that Kira liked her allot, and would do any thing she asked.
Kira calmed down that second. And, after a awkward silence passed, she said. "What did you learn?" turning to Kame. Kame, getting up, put up her hand to Haru, telling her to stay put. "Follow me, Kira." Kame walked to the other end of camp, exiting the clearing. "Kira." She said, not looking back.
Kira followed. What now? Kira thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment