Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Monster

This is one of my first storys that actually came out good. Please comment.

Chapter 6 - Monster

Chapter 6 - Monster
Episode Six:
Monster

Kyoto was about an hours walk from their camp site. The heat didn't help the walk either, nor did the incline they were climbing. The only up side was the tree's shadow's blocked Seipei and it increasing heat wave.
"So," Haru started, breaking the slince, "Kame and Kira, what happened? Where did you both go?"
"I donno." Kame said, looking at Machi with a smirk. "Some where South, or West, or some thing." Machi chuckled at the Kame's comment.
Haru sighed, pressing her fingers to her Temples, "Never mind where you went, but what did you see?" Haru tried to supress her annoyance with Kame.
"The Monster that attacked last night." Kira said to Haru. "And we went West, Kame." she directed toward Kame.
"I was close." Kame retorted.
"Kira?" Rei asked, sounding sleepy.
"Yes. You okay?"
"I'm fine, very tired, but fine. Did you get a good look at what attacked?"
"I did..." she trailed off and Kame began to speak, not knowing how to discribe it.
"You saw what it was doing?" Rei placed his hand on her shoulder. Mika noticed this and felt like slapping His hand, but she stoped her self. She didn't want him to know the fact that she wasa drawn to him.
"Ah, Rei!" Mika suddently burst out. Rei turned, looking derectly into her eyes.
"Yes?" He replied.
"Uhhh..." She had no clue waht she had to say. She just wantted Rei's hand off of Kira's shoulder. "Could you, umm, came and talk with me for a minutes, in private. I have, ahhh... Some thing I wanted to tell you." She felt her face go red.
"Um, sure..." He looked uneasy. Turning back to Kira, he said, "I'll be back to talk with you later." And patted her shoulder.
They all decided to take a small break for food and water. Haru kept on Gaurd. She had the feeling that someone was following them. But no one believed it. Accept for Kame. She had that same feeling too.
"You think its your sister?" Haru was resting with kame in the grass looking back down the path they were following.
"Well, if it is, she's bugging the freaking crap out of me! But she does that to me normally."
"Then, no. You don't think its' her. Well, that isn't good."
"If it was my sister, that wouldn't be good either."
"But that would be better than the thing that attacked Kira, would it not?
Kame took a second to respond. "I guess. Little bit-"
"Kame!" Haru nudged
"Sorry, but she can be that way if your around her all of the time."
"Don't be that way." Haru started to sobb. Kae looked at her with puzzlement. What had she said?
Kira came running to her when she heard her crying. "Whats wrong?" She knealed beside her, and looked to Kame. "What did you say to her?"
"Nothing!" Kame shouted. That caught every ones attention. It also cought the attention of Danger.
Mika, Rei, and Machi ran to Kira and were soon huddled in a circle around Kira, Kame, and Haru.
"You did something!" Kira snapped. Haru placed her hand over Kira's mouth. "Its alright, Kira. She did and said nothing to make me sad, at least not on purpose. I was just remembering..." She wiped ther tears off of her face and shakily stood up. "Come on," her voice cracked, "We have to go now. Kira, get--" She was cut off when a large tree fell in their path. Followed by somthing so grotesque and stenchfull every one dropped to the ground, chocking on the air filled with the scent of death and dispare.
Kira managed to look up to see a dsformed, bloody giant. It had no lips, reavealing long sharp teeth that dug into its flesh. They were blood stained and smelt, to Kira, like that night in the forest. Its eyes were all black , and had no eyelids. Its limbs were long, its arm dragging on the fallen tree. It had something metalic in it top left arm that had the shape of a sword or something very long and sharp. Its overall body shape was thin, but tall, and looked like blood pouring over Puss. Its legs were slender, ugly, and had human arms (And other limbs) sticking out of it. It was fast and moving toward them, raising its metalic arm to crash on them, opening it moguht and let out a horrible shreik. Kira, Haru, Kame, Rei, Machi, and Mika were helpless. The moon wasn't out, it was day, and they wern't running. Now what could happen?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment