Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The begining

This is a love story for victoriazepeda. It in progress, butI hope you like it.

Chapter 1 - The begining

Chapter 1 - The begining
It started with a look. That one glance was the start of a romance. The very foundation. They are now engaged to be married, but this is how it started:



He walked into the room. Zane Truesdale. Zane was walking in a crowd of people, waiting for the match to begin, when he saw her: Victoria. She was watching him from afar, with red on her cheeks. She was pretty: Long, black hair down to her back ridge. It shone beautifully in the twilight. Her dazzling brown eyes captured him then there was that nice pink skirt that was three inches above her knees. It contrasted with the crimison tee-shirt she was wearing that had the words "Zane Fan" in gold trimming printed boldly on the front. As soon as he noticed her, she blushed deeper, smiled, and walked pass the crowd, and out of his sight. He presued her, wondering what she was doing there. It took 30 minutes to find her, and at that time, she was eating a taco.

"Hello." He said to her with a smile. A smile that made her turn red.
"Hi." she managed a smile that seemed shy.
"I noticed you earlier. Your a fan of me, huh? "
"Uhhh.... Yes."
"Your very cute."
"Wha-!" Victoia gasped.
"Would you like to go out with me? A "Get-To-Know-You" sort of thing?"
"Yes!!" Her shy little smile turned very large and she felt like hugging him. She has been in love with him for years. And she had always dreamed of being his girlfriend. She'll do her best to apeal to him.

He wrote his number on a piece of napkin, then handed it to her.

"Thank you, Zane!" She stared at his number.
"Well, I'll be off. Call me when ever, cute girl. " He winked, then walked into the croud, heading for the match.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment