Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Romantic Night

This is a love story for victoriazepeda. It in progress, butI hope you like it.

Chapter 3 - Romantic Night

Chapter 3 - Romantic Night
It was two weeks before the wedding. Zane and Victoria had decieded to have a feild wedding, on the brink of Winter, so that the leaves would still be falling in colors of gold and Orange. They invited a totall of fifty people, mainly relatives. Victoria had wantted to wear her Strapless Wedding Dress, with a layered bottom that was at her knees, and was rimmed with Inertwining vines, with flowers growing from it. Zane was going to wear his Black Tux. A pass-down from his father. It was all ready . Accept Victoria. She was nervous. Actually, they both were. But, not letting any one know, she let it slide for the moment. After all, there were a whole two weeks between the Present, and the wedding. There was nothing to worry about....


"Hello, pretty. How's my Fe`ance doing this fine morning?" Zane had just woke up, and was walking through the living room to Victoria. She had stayed the night, origanaly for a Romantic Evening and diner, but after their meal of French food, they had sat in bed, staring off into the fireplace, with burnning wood, and a sort of root used to make insence. And, long before the the fire died out, they had fallen asleep in eachothers arms. He had woken in the night, and laid Victoria down to rest, while he went to the bed.
"Eh, I'm okay. Very tired, but okay. How about you." Victoria said with a yawn.
"Same. Tired. But, today I thought we could go out. Possibly Garcia's? They have a nice atmoshpere. Better food. Heh." Zane chuckled. Victoria got up, and gave him a hug, followed by a brief kiss.


***

They were all dressed up, ready to go out for dinner. They had both agreed to a Mexican Resteraunt called Garcia's. They had free appitisers, and at night the place was really nice to be in. A nice place to bring your Bride or Groom to.
On their way in, they noticed that the rain forecast was accurate, because a few drops fell on their heads, and followed by a heavy pour. Lucky them, they had just gotten inside, and were being seatted. Their seats were a booth next to a large window, overlooking The city. It was a very pretty sight, because the rain that was falling contrasted very well with the city lights, where they would normally be to bright to be called pretty. And they plitter of ther rain falling into puddles gave the place the perfect touch. Zane in Vicoria were happy the arrangement worked out so well.
"So," Zane began, "are you going to come over after this dinner? I rented some movies to watch."
"Maybe." Victoria replyed, "Or we could go out to a movie. Then go home and watch more movies." Zane laughed at this, and then said, "Sounds like a plan, my pretty bride." He looked down at is Menu, with a smile. While he still decieded, a waitress brought a Plates, topped with home-made tortilla chips with Salsa dip. Victoria and Zane both reached for the chips, and began eating them . They were tasty. And before long, another waitress came back with more chips, asking them what they would like to eat.
Victoria simply replyed, "What ever my Feanc`e has, I'll have."
Zane wanted Taco Salad, with a side of rice. That worked out for Victoria.
"I'll bring these to ya both in about ten minutes." The waitress, known as Eli, smiled then walked away.

And they waited. They wanted to talk, but their minds have been possesed with the wedding. Not that they didn't want to get married, but there was enough time inbetween the wedding and the current. They need not disscuss this during their romantic evening.
"So," Zane started, not knowing what he was going to say, "Uhh... What are we going to see tonight?"
"Ummm..." She pressed her fingers to her lips, "Maybe... somthing like... The Proposal?" And they both agreed that was most appropriat for their situation, and thought that would be best.

The waitress came back 10 minutes later, and placed their food down on their table. They ate, then went to a movie, before going home and colapsing on Zanes couch and falling asleep to another romantic movie.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment