Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Wedding Day

This is a love story for victoriazepeda. It in progress, butI hope you like it.

Chapter 4 - Wedding Day

Chapter 4 - Wedding Day
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!" Victoria let out a small yell to the sight of Zane in a Tux. She had sneaked in to her grooms dressing room.
"Victoria, its bad luck to see me before our wedding." Zane smiled, and hugged her. In truth, he had wantted to see her too.
"I know! But I just couldn't help it." She smiled, then gave her love a quick peck on the cheek.
"I probably would have done so too, but you beat me to the punch."
Victoria flushed.
"So, leave me be, because we still have an hour till our wedding." Zane escorted Victoria to the door(Well, tent flap). She walked out, into a field, set with chairs, a path, and an arch decorated with hygrangas and several more colorfull flowers. People where still coming, seating themselves. There was a lot of chattering amongst the aisles, along with laughter. She walked, unnotieced, back to her tent. Once entering her tent, she began combing her hair. She kept an eye on the time. A minute has passed. Time had been slowly going on. Too slowly. She just wanted to marry Zane, and go on her Honeymoon. Get all of the formal stuff out of the way. She must have been setting there to long in thought, because 10 minutes more passed. 45 more minutes to go. She then heard someone apreaching the tent, and walked through the flap. It was her friend, Casy [IDK], coming to check on her.
"Hello! I can't believe your getting married!" She threw her arms around Victoria.
"I... Can't....BREATHE!" Victoria gasped, puching her friend away.
"Oh, sorry..." She smiled, a bit shyly.
"Its fine." Victoria returned to combing her hair.
"So," Her friend started, "Where are you going for you honeymoon?" She grabed a hari tie, a barret, and some hair spray.
"Uh, Zane is going to surprize me. He already got tickets." She didn't notice Casy coming up from behind with hair care itums.
"Uh-huh,"Casy beganspraying the hair spray lightly over Victoria's black hair.
"Casy!"
"I'm going to help you with your hair. You can't do this your self!" She chuckled.
Victoria let her friend style her hair.
"How long are you going to be away on your honeymoon?" CAsy pressed on, massaging the spray to make it look more fluffy and light.
"Two and a half weeks, not inclueding travle time."
Victoria look over to the clock. Fifteen more minutes had gone by. 30 more minutes left untill the wedding ceremony.
Casy pulled back to long ropes of hair from the front, and tied them in the back in a braid.
"All done!" Victoria's friend applauded her self.
Victoria turned to see how she looked in the mirror. She liked what her friend had done.
"Thanks, Case."
"Your very welcome, Vicy." She turned toward the clock. "And you might want to go hyperventalate, because the weddings in 20 minutes." and left Victoria to he slef.
"AHH!" Victoria yelled at the air. How had time gone by so fast! I was just thinking how slowly time was running! Victoria thought to her self.
She tried to calm down, and after about 7 minutes, she did.
She got her Vail on,made sure her mackup was intact, along with her hair, and stood infront of the tent door, waiting to hear the organ sound of the wedding song.
It began playing.
Victoria pushed through the flap, and saw her friends and family standing up infront of their seats. Her father was waiting to escort her. She walked down to him. and they began their trek down the aisle. Upon arrival, she greeted the preist, then turned to Zane walking down the aisle. Her father gave her to Zane, who was all smiles.
"We are gathered here today, to join in holy matromoney, Zane and Victoria." The priest said all of the ceremonial things, before asking Zane if he had vows he would like to recite. Zane did, "Victoria my love, I will always love you, and be with you. You have been a wonder these past few weeks, and I am very certain that, you, my soon to be wife, will be the person I will spend the rest of my, no, our lives." Most of the people in the croud began to sobb. And Victoria was so moved, she had to restrain herself from hugging Zane.
"Victoria, do you wish to mary Zane Truesdale, and spend the rest of eternity with him?" The priest said.
"I do."
"And do you, Zane, wish to mary Victoria, and spend eternity with her?"
"I certainly do."
"You may now kiss the bride," She organ sounded, and people in the croud tossed baskets ful of streamers and flowers and all sorts of things into the air, and Zane kissed Victoria. They were now married. And soon the honeymoon.

-- -- --

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment