Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - It's Payback Time!

Eggman had shooted a laser at Sonic and he might get killed! If he's dead, what will happen to Amy?

Chapter 2 - It's Payback Time!

Chapter 2 - It's Payback Time!
Chapter 2: It's Payback Time!

Eggman: Ugh! I can't believe Amy could get out of there! She may be a girl, but she could hit!

Suddenly, a fox-looking creature came in the headquarters. It was Tails!

Tails: Dr. Dumbman! What have you done to Sonic?

Eggman: It's Dr. Eggman, Fox boy! And I did nothing to Sonic!

Tails: Then why was he hurt? Huh?

Eggman: Maybe it was a car crash or something, or maybe he was drowning in the water, or maybe he was eating too much chili dogs!

Tails: Sonic can dodge car crashes, he never goes on water (unless he falls), and he may love chili dogs, but he doesn't eat a whole lot! Amy said that you've shot a laser at him! He's now in the hospital, in very bad condition! Now, it's payback time!

Eggman: You think you can stop me?

Tails: Yes! And you're under arrest for hurting Sonic! (What?)

Eggman: Oh, yeah? You and what army?

Tails: This army! *Snaps his fingers*

When he snaps his fingers, a bunch of people came. Knuckles, Rouge, Omega, Shadow, Cream, Big, Charmy Bee, Espio, Vector, and 3 Policemen! (Mostly from Sonic Heroes)

Policeman 1: You are under arrest for hurting Sonic the Hedgehog!

Tails: Hey, I said that!

Policeman 2: Now, you're going to ask a lot of questions in the slammer!

Policeman 3: *Handcuffs Eggman*

Eggman: Drat. You'll pay! You'll all pay Mwahahahahahaha!

Tails: Anybody wants to visit Sonic?

Everybody: YES!

A few hours later, they were at Station Square Hospital going to room 425.

Tails: Hi, Sonic! I've got your suprise!

Everybody that was with Tails was there!

Amy: Woah! How did you get all these people!

Tails: Just watch the news!

Charmy Bee: Yay! News time! News time! Hey, wait. I HATE THE NEWS UNLESS I'M IN IT!!!!!

Everybody: ?_?

Espio: Just put the news on!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the news, with your host today, Georgina Leonardo!

Georgina: Welcome to the news! Today in the news, Dr. Ivo Robotnik was arrested by hurting our hero, Sonic the Hedgehog! This morning, in his headquarters, Miles "Tails" Prower helped the policemen by tricking Dr. Ivo Robotnik. He also got a huge group to also help out! Their names are: Knuckles the Echidna, Rouge the Bat, Omega the Robot, Shadow the Hedgehog, Cream the Rabbit and her chao Cheese, Big the Cat, Vector the Crocodile, Espio the Chameleon, and Charmy Bee! Now, a word from our sponsors.

Eggman: You'll pay! You'll all pay! Mwahahahahaha!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charmy Bee: Why did they say my name last?

Vector: Ah, shut up. At least you were in the news, right?

Espio: And how did Eggman got in the commercial?

Knuckles: That Egghead might have some issues I guess?

Suddenly, the Doctor came in.

Doctor: Okay, guys. Visiting time's over. Time to go home. I need to speak with Sonic privately.

Amy: Um, Doctor, can I please stay here with Sonic? I wanna make sure he's okay.

Doctor: Well, okay, but just for one night. You just need to be outside for a minute. I just need to tell Sonic something privately.

Amy: Okay.

END OF CHAPTER 2

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animelover569 on August 1, 2005, 5:31:52 AM

Animelover569 on
Animelover569Good Story I cant wait to read more!!!!! *favs*

sonicfangirl on July 21, 2005, 9:29:25 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlsonic.....(hugs plushy)