Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Wake up, Sonic!

Eggman had shooted a laser at Sonic and he might get killed! If he's dead, what will happen to Amy?

Chapter 3 - Wake up, Sonic!

Chapter 3 - Wake up, Sonic!
Alive or Dead Chapter 3: Wake Up, Sonic!

Amy: *yawns* Good morning, Sonic.

No answer.

Amy: I said, good morning Sonic!

Still no answer.

Amy: SONIC, FOR THE LAST TIME, WAKE UP!

Nope. No answer.

Amy: If he didn't wake up, that means...

Amy hold his hand. It was cold.

Amy: No...

Sonic is dead.

Amy: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Then, the doctor came since he heard Amy's cry.

Doctor: What happened, Amy?

Amy: *crying* It's...Sonic...he's...DEAD!

Doctor: Oh, no. This isn't right. I knew something happened like this tomorrow.

Amy: What will you do, doctor?

Doctor: I think there's nothing we can do. We did everything we can to make him stay alive, but Eggman's laser was full of power, it killed Sonic.

Amy: *crying* No...EGGMAN YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!

A week later, Amy was still crying from the death of Sonic. She was completely desperate. She threw everything in her room and hit stuff with her Piko-Piko Hammer. The only thing she won't do is to kill herself. She always stare at a picture of her tackling Sonic to the ground.

Tails: Amy, are you ready?

Amy: For what?

Tails: I've told you yesterday. Today's Sonic's funeral. He'll be happy if you came over. After all, you care for him a lot.

Amy: Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. I'll be down in a few minutes. Let me just finish this show I'm watching right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS

Georgina: We have breaking news about Sonic the Hedgehog. Since Ivo Robotnik shot that laser to Sonic, our hero is now dead, and Ivo Robotnik has escaped from prison. More of this will be on at 5 P.M.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, they were at Station Square Cemetary. Everybody was there. The people who help Tails to arrest Eggman was there, and everybody else that lives in Station Square was there, too. Amy was still crying since the day Sonic died.

Judge (what's the guy's name): We are here to say goodbye to our hero, Sonic the Hedgehog. Anybody wants to say a few words about him?

The few words, mean a lot of words.

Tails: Sonic was a good fiend. He helps people, and saves the world from destruction.

Knuckles: We are not just rivals, we're now good friends.

Shadow: Ever since Dr. Eggman killed him, I felt so sorry for him. Even though Dr. Eggman helped me, I still don't trust him.

Espio: He was always in the newspaper. We first thought he was a bad guy, but he was kinda cool.

Charmy Bee: I have a song about him. It goes *Vector grabs him* Hey, I'm not done with the song I've wrote.

Vector: Ah, well. We don't wanna hear it anyways.

Charmy Bee: Put me down! PUT ME DOWN!

Amy: Sonic was a nice guy. He's smart, funny, and well, I love him. He saved me from Metal Sonic when I was little. I care for him. I always follow him wherever he goes so I know he's okay. Yeah, he may be a brat sometimes, but he's still sweet. I only wish that he can come back so I could say goodbye to him. *Starts to cry*

Then, Sonic's coffin was glowing! It also opened. Something came out of the coffin. It was Sonic! No. It's not. It's Super Sonic!

Amy: Sonic! You're alive! I thought you were dead, but now, I have something to tell you first.

Sonic: Amy, I didn't get to give something to you.

Amy: What is it?

Sonic went nearer and nearer to Amy. The nearest he can get was a centimeter away from Amy's face. Then, a second later, both of their lips were touching! Was it, a kiss? It is! A very passionate kiss.

Charmy Bee: Yuck! Gross! I thought this was a funeral, not a wedding! Vector, Espio, let's get outta here! Vector? Espio? Hello! I'm talking to you two!

Vector: Isn't this romantic?

Espio: Yes. In a mushy way it is.

Sonic: I've always want to give that to you.

Amy: Sonic. Please! Don't leave me here! I was totally lonely when you died!

Sonic: Don't worry. I'll never ever leave you again.

Amy: *sobbing* Sonic, you're so sweet!

Suddenly there was a rumbling sound.

???: Am I invited to Sonic's funeral?

Who was that guy? What is it? We will know soon!

END OF CHAPTER 3


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animelover569 on August 1, 2005, 5:41:44 AM

Animelover569 on
Animelover569Awesome story so far!!! I love it!!! Great story!!!!!!!!!!

sonicfangirl on July 21, 2005, 9:33:44 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlSONIKKU!!!!!