Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Eggman Strikes Back

Eggman had shooted a laser at Sonic and he might get killed! If he's dead, what will happen to Amy?

Chapter 4 - Eggman Strikes Back

Chapter 4 - Eggman Strikes Back
Chapter 4: Eggman Strikes Back

Amy: Dr. Eggman? I thought you were in prison! What happened? Oh. Never mind.

Eggman: I thought you knew. I escaped! That laser I shot gave Sonic didn't kill him! He was in a deep sleep for a week! It made him cold since it was the cold ray, and then he was Super Sonic! That's why I'm here.

Knuckles: You've got too much issues, man!

Eggman: Arrrgh! That's it! All of you are gonna pay for this!

He was in the Egg Emperor Suit. He grabbed Sonic when he was not looking.Then, he put him into a cage. The cage electrucuted them and made him pass out.

Eggman: Now, with Sonic out of my hands for good, I can CONQUER THE WORLD!

Amy: You are not gonna conquer the world, Dr. Eggman!

Eggman: Oh yeah? Then stop me!

Amy: I'll stop you. With a little help with some people.

(When she said some people, she meant all the people in the funeral)

Eggman: Uh, oh.

BOOM! SMASH! KICK! PUNCH! HOT DOG! (What the...Hot Dog?)

Eggman: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Suddenly, 5 Police cars came and took Eggman again.

Police 1: That was quick. We caught you red handed!

Police 2: Now, since you've escaped prison, the security is double the times than last week!

Eggman: Ah, shoot. YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, Amy smash the cage into pieces with her Piko-Piko Hammer and got Sonic out.

Amy: Sonic, are you okay.

Sonic slowly opens his eyes.

Sonic: Yeah, Amy. I'm okay.

Amy: Oh, SONIC!

Amy hugged Sonic with all her strength. People watched the cute couple...With tears in their eyes (except Charmy Bee).

Charmy Bee: Yuck! Gross! How Nasty! I'm outta here! *He buzzed off*

THE END

(Yeah, guys, I know it's short. At least the story's over)


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LKK on May 5, 2006, 7:14:50 AM

LKK on
LKKGreat story! You should read New Heros have been born I just read it! It's really great.

LKK on April 23, 2006, 8:25:53 AM

LKK on
LKKYou should read my story, Sonic and LKK's First Adventure! It's great!

DaWolff on February 6, 2006, 12:56:40 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffawwww... and they lives their lives happily to the end... awww...

Animelover569 on August 1, 2005, 5:45:36 AM

Animelover569 on
Animelover569What a good story!!!! I loved it!!! Make more chapters or other stories!!!! Keep it up!!!

sonicfangirl on July 21, 2005, 9:35:19 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlmore please...