Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Top 5 Singers

People from Sonic, Pokemon, and Sailor Moon are in a singing show. People for ages 8 and up.

Chapter 5 - Top 5 Singers

Chapter 5 - Top 5 Singers
Announcer: Welcome to Anime Idol! With your host, Annimegirl1994!Annimegirl1994: Welcome back! We have the Top 5 Singers in this little envelope. They are:RayeMistyShadowAmy SonicAnimegirl1994: Congrats to all of you!Serena: WHAT?! Ah, well. Al least Darien doesn’t know.Darien: (In the audience) Serena! How DARE you lose! Raye won, but you lose! You are so bad at singing!Serena: *sigh* I guess he was here.Meowth: WHAT?! *Points to Shadow* I don’t want pretty boy to be the Top 5 Singer!Animegirl1994: WHAT?!?!?!? *Strangles Meowth (again)* Anybody wanna help?Sonic: I can’t believe I got to the final round! I’m just upset that we’re competing against each other. Amy: That’s okay, Sonic. If you win, I’ll still love you no matter what.Sonic: *Blushes*Audience: Awwwwww.Sonic: Hey! Don’t you mind not listening?Some Guy: We can’t help it!Sonic: So.Animegirl1994: *Still strangling Meowth, but wants people to strangle Meowth, too*TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on May 13, 2006, 4:16:18 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffawwwwwwwwwww

cramen_kuramas_only_lover on May 5, 2006, 12:05:30 PM

cramen_kuramas_only_lover on
cramen_kuramas_only_loverI feel sorry for meowth...NOT BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!XD good story-thihgy-mababer

Shadow_Rouge_forever on January 4, 2006, 5:26:38 AM

Shadow_Rouge_forever on
Shadow_Rouge_foreverme(Rouge): You hold Meowth and I'll punch him! Shadow is the best out of all of them up there! How DARE you keep insulting him! *punches Meowth in the nose*