Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Final Round

People from Sonic, Pokemon, and Sailor Moon are in a singing show. People for ages 8 and up.

Chapter 6 - Final Round

Chapter 6 - Final Round
Animegirl1994: First, is Raye singing Oh Starry Night!Raye: I’ve waited all my lifeFor the day when love appears Like a fairy tale the days gone byHe will rescue me from my tearsAnd now...Suddenly he walks in, like a dreamAnd how...Can I tell him what he means to meMy heart stands stillHas he comeOh...Starry nightIs he the one that I dream ofOh...Starry NightTell me, is he my own true loveOh...Starry NightIs he the one that I dream ofOh...Starry nightHow will I knowWill his love show If he’s my own true love*Applause*Animegirl1994: Once again, that was Raye! Judges?Max: I like it! Your voice is so beautiful!Cream: Yes! It is!Meowth: That was wierd!Animegirl1994: Next, is Misty singing Misty’s Goodbye (From the Pokemon Episode “Gotta Catch Ya Later”)!Misty: GoodbyeFunny how that’s such a hard thing to sayNow it’s time to go, but Never thought I’d feel this wayPromised not to be sad, butWe both knew I was lying Gotta fight the tears ‘cozCan’t let you see my crying You’re more than just my best friendWhat makes me Misty most of allIn our final curtain callIs knowin’ that I won’t see you again*Applause*Animegirl994: Nice song for the final round, Misty. Judges?Max: That was pretty good!Cream: Yes. It was.Meowth: *Bawling his eyes out*Animegirl1994: Okay...Next, is Shadow singing This machine! (Team Dark’s Theme)Shadow: A Shadow of myself just who am I?Scanned horizons...A tragic mysteryYou could’ve left me hereSealed inside the podNo one could ever knowThe Chaos ControlMy true identity The power that is meWe all danced in the fireTrapped in this machineDon’t know how long we’ve waitedAs the Eggman’s watchingWe all danced in the fireLooking through the screenDon’t know how long we’ve waitedAs the Eggman watchesWith Rouge in the fight - Electric vibesChange surroundingsA jewel in history As she disappears As she goesMiss her as we look awayAnd no one knowsThe power is a keyThis power changes meWe all danced in the fireTrapped in this machineDon’t know how long we’ve waitedAs the Eggman’s watchingWe all danced in the fireLooking through the screenDon’t know how long we’ve waitedAs the Eggman watches E-123You didn’t know how I’m gonna show youThe power that is meYou’ve try to take me downStop the showIt seems you’ve never tasted fearOr loss of controlThe power lives in meThe power that is meWe all danced in the fireTrapped in this machineDon’t know how long we’ve waitedAs the Eggman’s watchingWe all danced in the fireLooking through the screen Don’t know how long we’ve waitedAs the Eggman watches*BIGGER Applause*Animegirl1994: WOO! That was Shadow! Judges?Max: That was the best one ever! Nice work!Cream: Shadow, you’ve been very good at all of the rounds!Meowth: WHAT?! Never mind.Animegirl1994: Next is Amy singing My Sweet Passion!After the Song...*Applause* Um. Yes. That was Amy. Judges?Max: It was okay.Cream: Yes. It was.Meowth: Whatever.Animegirl1994: Now, last but not least, it’s Sonic singing Live and Learn!Sonic: Can you feel life, movin’ through your mindOoh, looks like it came back for moveYeah!Can you feel time, slippin’ down your spineOoh, you try and try to ignoreYeah!But you can hardly swallowYour fears and painWhen you can help, but followIt puts you right back where you cameLive and Learn!Hanging on the edge of tomorrowLive and Learn!From the words of yesterdayLive and Learn!If you beg or if you borrowLive and Learn!You may never find your own wayWhoa, yeah!Can you feel life, tangle you up insideYeah! Now you face down to the floorOh!But you can’t save your sorrowYou’ve paid in tradeWhen you can help, but followIt puts you right back where you cameLive and Learn!Hanging on the edge of tomorrowLive and Learn!From the words of yesterdayLive and Learn!If you beg or if you borrowLive and Learn!You may never find your own wayHey, whoa, whoaOh yeah!There’s a place searching far, so far and wideThere’s a place where you dream you never find Hold on to “What If?”Hold on to “What If?”Live and Learn!Hanging on the edge of tomorrowLive and Learn!From the words of yesterdayLive and Learn!If you beg or if you borrowLive and Learn!You may never find your own wayLive and Learn!Hanging on the edge of tomorrowLive and Learn!From the words of yesterdayLive and Learn!If you beg or if you borrowLive and Learn!You may never find your own way*Applause*Animegirl1994: Yeah! That was Sonic! Judges?Max: That was WAY cool!Cream: That well, rocks! Heehee!Meowth: Yeah!!Animegirl1994: Okay. Now, those are all the contestants in the final round. Check soon to see whose the Anime Idol! Will it be Raye, Misty, Shadow, Amy, or Sonic Keep checking for the final results!TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadow_Rouge_forever on January 4, 2006, 5:29:53 AM

Shadow_Rouge_forever on
Shadow_Rouge_forever*jumpy and nervous* Please let it be Shad. *crosses fingers*