Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - First and Last Day of School

When Sonic and his friends doesn't need to save the world, they do, well, random stuff! Contains stupidity, randomness (of course) and some violence (but they don't have guns)

Chapter 4 - First and Last Day of School

Chapter 4 - First and Last Day of School
Sonic: What... what is this place?Tails: It’s humongous!Knuckles: It’s full of people!Rouge: It’s NOT full of jewels!Everybody: ?_?Cream: It’s easy to get lost in!Amy: It’s horrible!Big: It’s big!Everyone: ...Shadow: It’s a place where I can remember Maria all day X3Sonic: Okay...Eggman: It’s school!Charmy Bee: It looks boring.Sonic: What’s “school”?Amy: Is it a place where you can arrange your wedding with your future husband?Sonic: If it is, I’m outta here!Espio: Is it a place where you can meditate with other ninja chameleons?Vector: Is it a place where you can sing REALLY LOUD?Eggman: No, no, and no. It’s a place where you learn. Knuckles: What’s “learn”?Eggman: “Learn” is... It’s exactly... Erm... I can’t explain it...Knuckles: I thought you were a genius.Eggman: I AM a genius! Let’s go in!!!5 Minutes Later...Eggman: Good morning, class!Everyone: ...Eggman: You’re supposed to say good morning back to the teacher.Knuckles: What’s a teacher?Eggman: A teacher is an adult that teaches you to read, write, and do WORLD DOMINATION!!!Everybody: ?_?Eggman: Ahem... As I was saying. My name is Mr. Eggman. Don’t call me Dr. Eggman.Sonic: Why?Eggman: Because there’s no doctors in school.Sonic: Why?Eggman: Because they have nurses here to take you home.Sonic: Why? Eggman: So they can cure you when you’re ill or hurt in school.Sonic: Why?Eggman: *Getting angry* Because education is important.Sonic: Why?Eggman: BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO LEARN!!!Sonic: ...Why?Eggman: Grrr... SONIC YOU GET DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!!!Knuckles: What’s detention?Eggman: Detention is when bad and very annoying kids stay in a room doing nothing except stare at walls, watch the clock, and if they sleep, I don’t know what happens.Sonic: Why?Eggman: SHUT UP YOU HEDGERAT!!!Sonic: ...Eggman: Now then, open your Reading Books to page 134534667478499Amy: Um, “Mr.” Eggman.Eggman: Yes, Amy? And raise your hand. That goes for all of you.Sonic: Why?Amy: I have a very tacky-looking book in front of me. Can I trade it to Rouge?Rouge: Get your grubby hands away from my book! This book was made of pure gold!Charmy Bee: Can I touch it? Can I touch it? Huh? Huh? Huh? Please?Rouge: NO!!! YOU keep your hands away too, you stupid crazy bee!Charmy Bee: ...WAAAAAAA!!!! Mr. Eggman, Rouge called me a stupid crazy bee!!Eggman: Rouge, you get detention!!Rouge: Hmph.*Bell Rings*The Next Class...Eggman: Okay class! This class is called “Gym or PE”. Knuckles: What’s Gym or PE.Eggman: Why do you have to ask so many questions?Knuckles: I don’t know.Eggman: Here, you don’t call me Mr. Eggman. You call me “Coach Eggman”.Tails: Coach Eggman, what do we do in Gym?Eggman: Well, in this class, we stay fit and all we do is run.Sonic: Run?Eggman: That’s right, Sonic. Run.Sonic: YAY!!! *Runs around the track 100000000000 times*Eggman: Any questions?Tails: Do we have to do Gym?Eggman: Yes.Tails: Really?Eggman: Yes.Tails: Really?Eggman: Yes...Tails: Really?Eggman: YES AND YOU GET DETENTION FOR SAYING REALLY ALL THE TIME!Tails: Really?Eggman: GRRRRRR!!!Big: Look! I found a pond here! Oh no! Froggy’s not here! Froggy! Where are you???Cream: *Humming a song* I love the pretty flowers! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, everybody is not here, and... EVERYBODY’S NOT HERE?!Shadow: Oh, Maria... I wish you can see me so miserable in this called “school”. It’s torture, it’s horrifying...Amy: HEY, I SAID THAT!!!Shadow: ... It’s lonely, when you’re not around...Charmy Bee: Whaddya wanna play? Whaddya wanana play? Whaddya wanna play?Espio: I’ll meditate.Charmy Bee: BO-ring! Let’s play dodge ball!!!Vector: What about if we ditch school and you play with you, you, and you?Charmy Bee: I dunno anybody named you, you, and... Guys? Guys? Hello?After this class...Eggman: Now, this class is called “Math”. Knuckles: What’s math?Eggman: Math is a subject when you learn numbers. You can add, subtract, multiply, and divide these. You can also make fractions, do algebra, and other things! Who knows what 1 + 1 is? Shadow?Shadow: Maria.Eggman: WRONG!!! Let me call Rouge. What’s 1 +1?Rouge: PRETTY JEWELRY!!Eggman: WRONG! Shadow, what’s the answer?Shadow: Maria.Eggman: Fine. 1-1? Shadow: Maria.Eggman: The square root of 25?Shadow: Maria.Eggman: 452 x pi?Shadow: Maria.Eggman: 0+0?Shadow: Maria.Eggman: ...Maria?Shadow: One hundred.Tails: Um, 2, 0, 5, 1419.28, 0, and Maria?Eggman: DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!Tails: YAY! What do I win?Eggman: I’ll give you this question: Why does Shadow say Maria so much?Tails: Because Maria was Shadow’s best friend, and Shadow misses her oh so much because Shadow never saw her for over 50 years,Shadow: HEY!!! How did you know?Amy: Um, Mr. Eggman? How does this have anything to do with Math?Eggman: Um, I don’t know!After Math Class...Eggman: WELCOME TO THE CLASSROOM OF SCIENCE!!!Knuckles: What’s...Eggman: Science is when we learn the body, how the Earth forms, and the universe!Charmy Bee: Do we learn about how babies come from in this class?Eggman: I’ll tell you where babies come from!Charmy Bee: Where?Eggman: From the stork!Amy: Don’t they come from the woman’s...Eggman: OKAY!!! That’s enough of how babies come from!Charmy Bee: Amy, where do babies come from?Amy: Here. I’ll give you a story. *Whispers the story from Charmy’s ear (or something)*Charmy Bee: ... *throws up*Eggman: Do you know how your body makes vomit?Knuckles: By your stomach!Eggman: Like this *throws up*Everyone: GROSS!!!Eggman: Now, what is water made out of?Tails: It’s made out of the clouds. For example, after the rain, the water from the rain doesn’t stay on the ground forever. The sun evaporates the water from the water. The evaporation goes up into the sky and that’s how clouds are form. The clouds there holds water. When the cloud can’t hold enough water, it rains in a various place. Any questions?Eggman: Yes. Do YOU want to run this classroom?Tails: Okay! Who knows how mountains form?After Science Class...Eggman: The last class of the day. It’s called History or Social Studies, but we’ll call it History. Oh, and before you ask that question, Knuckles, History is when you learn about the past. Like how they found this country, how they found Eggmanland, how they changed transportation, and how people live.Sonic: Sounds boring.Eggman: It is, so shut up. I’ll tell you about my grandfather, Dr. Gerald Robotnik. He was a nice person, he made the Ultimate Life form...Shadow: Which is ME my fellow fans!Eggman: And about Maria. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. After School...Sonic: That was boring. Tails: But I’ve learned a lot! I wanna go back!Knuckles: The teacher was mean to me.Tails: Hey, don’t you have detention?Sonic: Who cares about it.Eggman: I do! *Grabbed Sonic’s arm* You’re now serving it for 32695 hours!Sonic: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathes* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadow_Rouge_forever on January 4, 2006, 4:46:13 AM

Shadow_Rouge_forever on
Shadow_Rouge_foreverLOL again! O.O Tails knows to much...

Sonichao on December 1, 2005, 10:40:19 AM

Sonichao on
SonichaoHa ha ha. Poor Sonic.I don't even feel bad for Sonic.^_^