Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Risen

Danny must save the world from the one who created the Ghost Zone and evil its self.

Chapter 1 - Risen

Chapter 1 - Risen

     "At last," Skulker said with a grin on his face, "I now have the location of the Ghost Pyramid an soon the weapons and technology of some of the strongest beings to ever exist will be mine."

      Several hours later deep in the Ghost Zone, Skulker arrived at the Ghost Pyramid, which looked almost the same to an Egyptian Pyramid except for the ghostly color. Skulker entered the pyramid and made his way to the through out the several rooms and found tons of gold but no weapons. He then entered the throne room to only see a tomb.

         "What, no weapons," Skulker said Furious, "maybe their in the tomb."

          He then picked the lock open and just as he began to open it, the tomb flew open in a flash of light forcing Skulker across the room. A figure then emerged from the tomb. It was human shaped figure that had no distinct body, but it was rather more of a human shaped black smog that wore a hooded cape.(Think of the Emperor''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s Cloak from Star Wars)

        "Ha ha, I am finally free and soon I, Lord Anubis, will rule once again." 

         Skulker stepped back in fear, "Anubis, it can''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''t be you were destroyed." 

         Anubis took a small look at Skulker, "Yes I was destroyed physically, but you can''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''t destroy a god. Now bow to your master, slave." Anubis the rose his hand and fired a beam at Skulker. skulker then stood up with red eyes and bowed to Anubis.

         "I can feel it, Ra''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s gone and now no one can stop me," Anubis said this while leaving the pyramid and flew into the Ghost Zone and unleashed his power, enslaving all ghosts that were in the Ghost Zone. "Ha Ha, NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW, Ha ha ha ha.

 

  Disclaimer: I don''''''''''''''''t own Danny Phantom or Anubis. The story is mine. So you know Anubis is the Ancient Egyptian God of the Underworld

Author''s note: more to come much more so please tell me what you think

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment