Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dreaming of the Wild

I thought up this story awhile ago and it has my friends on here, real life and of course me in it. XD

Hope you guys like it! ^^

Chapter 2 - Dreaming of the Wild

Chapter 2 - Dreaming of the Wild
Sitting infront of a window, a dark brown and black kitten looked out at the forest that was beyound her fence. On the floor below her were her friends, Pebble, Inky, Gina, Snowy, Tiger and Hawk " What are you doing up there Courtney, come down and play!" Said Inky as she looked up at her friend from the floor. " I don't want to, I want to get out of this dump!" Replied Courtney, looking back at Inky and the others. They all lived in a breeders house and were sold to be show cats to famous and wealthy people....Courtney didn't want that life. Courtney jumped down and turned to her friends " Don't you guys ever dream about being out in the wild, catching your own food, sleeping under the stars..." Courtney sighed, she dreamed of a life like that. " Are you crazy Courtney?! We have a warm home and people that care about us!" Spoke Tiger, who was the oldest of the group. " No I'm not, and if you guys don't I'm going to go live my dream!" Courtney replied as she ran to a crack in the door were someone left the door open. " Courtney, wait!" Cried her friends as they all ran after her and into the forest. " I can't beileave you guys fallowed me, I thought you liked the simple life?" Courtney spoke as she turned to her friends who were catching their breathes. " We didn't want you to get hurt, and friends stick together!" Replied Gina. As the group kept going deeper into the forest a patrol of cats circuled them " Well well, looks like we have some kittypets." Spoke a pale gray tom with darker flecks all over his pelt. " Oh no..." Whispered Courtney to herself, she had gone and gotten herself and her friends cought.

To be continued!!!! ^^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on March 24, 2007, 9:28:43 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow, awesomeness! I cant waiit for more!

Falconlobo on March 8, 2007, 5:53:55 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute^^

PunkWolfGirl on March 8, 2007, 3:15:31 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAwesome! Squee ^^