Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Becoming Apprentices

I thought up this story awhile ago and it has my friends on here, real life and of course me in it. XD

Hope you guys like it! ^^

Chapter 4 - Becoming Apprentices

Chapter 4 - Becoming Apprentices
As sundown the next day came, Courtney and her friends were the first to gather around the greatrock. " We have seven kittypets who wish to join are clan." He spoke before turning to Pebble first " From this moment foreward till you get your warrior name you will be Rockpaw, your mentor will be Sandstorm." Rockpaw ran over and touched noses with her new mentor. Next was Inky " From this moment foreward till you get you warrior name you will be Mosspaw, your mentor will be Whitenose." Mosspaw ran up to her mentor and did the same as Rockpaw. Firestar then went down to the rest, Gina was now Fuzzypaw and her mentor is Brackenfur, Tiger is now Tigerpaw and her mentor is Ashfur, Snowy is now Icepaw and her mentor is Brambleclaw, Hawk is now Hawkpaw and his mentor is Brightheart and Courtney is now Wildpaw and her mentor is Thornclaw. " I can't beileave we're part of a clan now!" Purred Wildpaw that night in the apprentices den. " But remember, we have a lot to do if we want to become warriors!" Replied Icepaw as they all fell asleep.


Sorry I haven't updated, forgot about this! ^^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2007, 3:44:54 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogit is so cute! So my mentor is Brackenfur! Awesome! Please add more!

Falconlobo on May 4, 2007, 5:51:55 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool although i've never read the books so i have no idea

who my mentor is^^

PunkWolfGirl on May 4, 2007, 2:54:35 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl:DDD YAY! :DDD I Love It! ^^