Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Arrival

its kinda like the Chronicals of Narnia.... its based really off of a book I'm writing.

Chapter 1 - The Arrival

Chapter 1 - The Arrival
There she lay the beautiful Issabella, queen of Aladaithia, beside her stood her husband Sean and her son Luke "Mother what shall you name her?" he asked peering over the top of the bed. In the queen's arms lay a new born baby, "Her name shall be Shaelissa Elenora." Issabella sighed. A young winged horse stood on the other side of the bed "That is a fine name" He nickered "Thank you Dae Starr son of Mune." King Sean said walking over to pat the young stallion. Next to Dae a female centaur stood, her stomache swolen with her very own young one "Will you call her Shae? Or Elenor?" she asked "Elenora, my dear friend, my daughter will be called Shae, but her second name will never be forgotten." Elenora smiled "If my child is a female her name will be Issabella Shaelissa, but if he is a male I will call him Boulder Skylark." She smiled "Both are lovly names" Shaelissa squimed already black hair was begining to cover the scalp of the young princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One year passed and the toddler Shaelissa was begining to walk the queen Issabella's voice chimed with pride as her daughter took her first steps. Luke now the age of four stood watching his sister in envy "I used to be the one she loved" he whispered to Dae who was standing next to him. The son of Elenora Boulder, who was born only two suns after Shaelissa, stood next to his mother. "Oh Issabella your daughter is such a dream" she cooed "Her hair is so long and her eyes are like an emerald gleaming in the sun" Issabella looked at her beloved friend "Thank you Elenora, your son has hair so black he looks like midnight its self! His eyes are as blue as the sky that Articistoe blessed us with." Issabella chimed, her voice was like the sound of church bells.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment