Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Day

A story I just made up full of excitement, and adventure!!! A MUST READ!!!!!

Chapter 1 - A New Day

Chapter 1 - A New Day
       "Phweet!", the kettle whistled. Raven took it off the stove and prepared her usual morning tea. The dark girl could hear Cyborg and Beast Boy arguing over the remote control, and Robin talking to Starfire over the noise. A typical day in the Teen Titans Tower. Raven allowed the corner of her mouth to rise and levitated to a spot where it was calm. For 5 seconds at least... "I'M GOING TO GET YOU BEAST BOY, IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!", hollered Cyborg at Beast Boy, who had just stolen the remote b changing into a thieving raccoon. Raven sighed and went to the roof of the tower to meditate as she usually  did. As she walked up the stairs she heard a slight rustle and turned swiftly. But nothing was there. Raven looked around one more time, shrugged and started up the stairs. If she had searched a particular, dark corner she might have seen a pair of emotionless, glowing red eyes.... "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos. Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos.", chanted Raven. Suddenly she was overpowered by the smell of decay and......BB's shoes after a night in the rain. A slimy hand covered her mouth to stifle her scream, while another clamped her arms to her sides. Close to losing consciousness Raven saw a huge, pink blob, with a few body parts made of rock and electricity. "Odd...it looks familiar...", thought Raven. "Oh no...Ternion.", Raven thought again. Weakly, she opened her communicator for the beast had let her go for a moment, and said, "Ternion....Help....", then slipped into unconsciousness dropping the communicator. Raven's teammate's frantic voices could be heard calling her name but they fell on deaf ears. Or in Ternion's case no visible ears at all. Then the super villain created by mixing Plasmus, Overload, and Cinderblock carried the unconscious, hood less Raven away.....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment