Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Finding

A story I just made up full of excitement, and adventure!!! A MUST READ!!!!!

Chapter 3 - The Finding

Chapter 3 - The Finding
    "Aqualad?!?" exclaimed Raven. "Nice to see you too." replied the aquatic teen dryly. "But how?" "Ternion is surprisingly quick, so while I was going back to the tower he got me. What about you?", asked Aqualad. "I was just going to the roof of the Tower to meditate." stated Raven. Aqualad nodded and suddenly found a small tear in his ropes. He made a mighty effort to break them and succeeded. He stretched his muscular body to get it back to its usual litheness then walked over to Raven and untied her. Raven stood then stumbled. She saw the floor racing to intercept her then a pair of strong arms steadied her and supported her. "Thanks." said Raven as she began to walk by herself. "No problem." replied Aqualad polite as always. There was a sudden rumbling then the wall caved in! They both stumbled and just managed to catch themselves before they fell to the floor. There was a bright flash of pink, then Aqualad suddenly moaned and clutched his head. He groaned and finally blacked out while Raven hurried to his fallen figure. The culprits revealed themselves. For the caving in and Aqualad's unconscious state. It was.......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment