Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The first strike: James Finally awakens.

The 7 gaurdians of the world, each with there own power: Fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and quintessance. This is There story.

Chapter 1 - The first strike: James Finally awakens.

Chapter 1 - The first strike: James Finally awakens.
*Beep* *beep* *beep*. The alarm clock goes off. "Today marks one month since i've seen the angel" I muttered. I wonder if it was all just a dream........ "James!!!", A yell that could make god mad. "WHAT! MOM", I shout back. "I told you to take out the trash last night!" she stormed about the room with a look of pure hatred in her eyes. As I got up and took out the trash with a "Im doing this because I have to" sort of look I couldnt stop thinking about the angel. Everyday I find myself confound by what she said. I got in the shower and out as fast as possible. Having the usual rasin bran, and watching t.v., I continued to ponder about the message. I got up and rinsed out my bowl and looked at the clock, "NOT AGAIN!", it read 7:59, " I HAVE TO GET TO THE BUS STOP IN 6MINS OR IM SCREWED!" I ran as fast as my legs would take me and grabed my bag, and ran out the door. "OH GOD!" I saw the bus in the distance entering the usual Wells Middle School driveway. I picked up the speed and ran so fast I thought I was going to faint. The bus was starting to leave. "WAIT!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. It stoped all of a sudden and I took my chance, I ran all the way to it and got on. "Thank you!" I said happily. "Dont let it happen again" she grunted. When I got on I saw the only other kid who got on the first stop, Romero. I dont usually talk to the guy so I just said hi and sat at my favorite seat, seat 4 left side of bus. I tried to catch my breathe, and breathed slowly again. Soon I was and I calmed down, but by the time I did we were at the next stop. As usual the girls got on first, The boys second, and as usual I was stuck sitting next to a black guy whos a real jerk. Luckily he didnt say anything the whole ride. When I finally got to Villegas Middle School, I saw my friend Desi heading inside the gates. Walking quickly I caught up with her when she stoped on the black top to say hi to the group. The Group consisted of Cameran, Desi, Michelle, and me. Before I could say hi, the bell rang. I was later to school than I thought. The whole school was in a rush to get to class, I had P.E. with Ms.Irvin first period, so I didnt have far to walk. As usual I went to number 9 on the blacktop and sang the pledge of alligance. Ms.Irvin started talking to us and telling us about what we were doing today, which today was Friday, so of course we ran. I was uninterested with all the other things she had to say. There was a peculiar light in the sky. Sort of purple and blackish. It was the size of a baseball and was coming straight towards the school. It speeded over and struck the ground. A huge wave came out and almost knocked me off my feet. It started to change before my eyes. Mist coming from it changed to demon wings, and the ball slowly became a body of some type. One arm was a claw, the other looked normal. The chest had a purple blakish crystal in it, and its face was disfigured. It looked like a mix between a bird and a man. Its feets were talons. Suddenly a burst of light came from it mouth, then a explosion. The locker rooms were in ruins. Screams of terror sounded everywhere. Before I knew it I was left all alone with this creature. As quick as a bullet it grabed me with its talons by the neck, and squeezed. I cried out in pain, it hurt worse then breaking my arm, and I couldnt Breathe. "You will be the first to die you disgusting human" it screeched. I was about to faint I could feel myself letting go but then I felt a strange power coming from within me, And my heart glowed dark blue. Remembering what the angel told me I yelled,"AQARIAN POWER!" All of a sudden I was in a blue shell and I could breathe again. Surprised I also noticed the blue crystal before me. I grabed it and said, "Lets become one and I use you as you use me." Then the crystal burst out energy and the light wrapped around me. As it fit into all parts of my body it glowed brighter and turned to dark blue armor. A Dark blue;cuirass, shoulder piece, gaunlet, greave, knee piece, and a metal sabaton. Underneath them all was a blue shirt and pance. The armor had beautifual carvings with dolphins and waves in silver. Then the shell shattered, and turned into a sword. When I grabed it a dark blue circlet appeared around my forehead. The monster screamed in fury at this turn of events. It charged at me and sent a ball of darkness at me. I grabed my sword and sliced it. Luckily it worked, it destroyed the ball. The bird thing screeched and swiped me with its talons. Blood came out of my side and I yelled in pain. Getting up it tried to swipe me again, but my sword glowed and I intinctively yelled "Tidalwave!" A huge wave streamed out in a cyclone from my sword, and Striked the creature. It screamed as the water cleared to show a giant hole within it. The creature evaporated into a gem that shattered and released a thick black smoke. I couldnt believe my eyes. Did I just do that I thought silently. Then I felt a sharp pain in my side, I forgot about the gash. All of a sudden the blue light shined again and I was in my regular clothes. I stumbled into the restroom and quickly washed my side and walked outside. No one was there. Good I thought, now none will know what I did. I stumbled to the gate to find police and Fire fighters. When the police saw me they instantly yelled " Call a ambulance!" After That It was just a blur. I woke up in a white room with a tv on the wall. A hospital bed. On the T.v. a reporter was talking about my school being attacked by a strange creature described as a bird human. There was only one critical injured person,me.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 1, 2007, 5:04:35 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5that was cool
 

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on February 27, 2007, 1:47:56 PM

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on
FinalkingdomheartsfantasyCOOL YOU CONTROL WATER!^^