Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mysterious Woman

The entire series reworded and rewritten for your enjoyment.

Chapter 1 - Mysterious Woman

Chapter 1 - Mysterious Woman
(First of all the characters in this Fan-fic are products of Gainax. Although it would be awesome if these characters were mine.::starts to day-dream:: This is my first ever fan-fic and I needed to start small so here I am rewriting the entire series and putting it into my own words. My writing sucks so dont expect much. Heh heh. Oh and if you want to critize it or praise it I dont mind. I'll write the second chappie if you all like it enough so. Enough babble I"ll let you read.)






(Note: Takun & Naota are the same people)


"Nothing amazing ever happens here, no one amazing, no amazing events, or anything....." Sighing I lay back and exhale."A while back a manufactuer,Medical Mechanica, came to the humble city of Mabase...all the adults were excited, but we soon found out that the giant factory just took up space billowing white smoke every day...like an omen." "Takkun...," Mamimi slowly draws out, "what are you doing?" "Homework I guess." I immediately sit up and stare at Mamimi just waiting to break the news to her. "Then why not do it at home?" "Well....cause it's not cool I guess." She slowly exhales the cigarette she was smoking. "Mamimi...you shouldn't smoke it's bad for you." As I finish she sits there still as a stone and doesn't answer. Standing up she straightens out her rumpled skirt and walks slowly toward the soda vendor. "Mamimi..." I muster up. She slips in a quarter and the can comes tumbling down; picking it up she gulps half down and hands the rest to me. "Hey, chief wanna finish?" Slowly handing me the can I stare down into the never ending black hole and yell " YOU KNOW I HATE SOUR STUFF!!" Angrily I throw the can and start to stomp away, Mamimi watching intently whispers, "Dont' go chief..." "Well you know what Mamimi....my brother doesn't..." I slowly turn around before I could finish my sentance and I hear the faint humming of something familiar. As soon as I turned around something yellow flashed in my face and I fell unconscience. "NOOOOOOO!" Mamimi screams. Finally the yellow object screeches to an abrupt halt. "What did you do to him?" Mamimi whimpered. "I.....I think I killed him..." As that sunk in the mysterious girl grew more and more jumpy. "I killed him just like that, BANG, no, no, no more like BANG then a BOOM!. GAAAAAAAAH!" She suddenly clutched her helmet and goggles and threw them off revealing a pink, spiky haired girl, with majestic cat-like, yellowie eyes."Let's bury him...." whispers the newly revealed girl. "No...we can't, Takkun may still be alive." Mamimi points out. Sighing the girl mutters something and agrees to try and revive him. Other then slapping Takkun, yelling unencouraging words, and Mamimi taking pictures for mysterious reasons the reviveal treatment was going well. "Fine," mystery woman yells, "time to take serious actions. Seconds later her lips are touching Takkun's...."AAAAAAH" Takkun jumps up wiping his mouth off from this unknown kiss. "What were you doing? Who are you? Naota yells still delirious. "Me?" Mystery woman says, "I'm Haru Hara Haruko, and 'that' was a simple procedure of C.P.R." Mamimi sits there still dumbfounded by the unexpected action. "Now," Haruko says "is for Step 2..." "Step 2" a weary Naota yells, "sounds dangerous." Grabbing the large instrument off her back which closely resembles a guitar she decides to clunk it right into Naota's forehead! "GAAAAAH, what was that for?!" yells Naota rubbing his forehead."Damn you it's not working!" Reaching for her guitar again, Mamimi suddenly places herself infront of Naota." Don't hurt him!" Sighing Haruko growls angrily mumbling something about how no one works. "Till' next time hahahahahaha!" The now even more mysterious Haruko jumps on her Vespa and rides off in a cloud of dust.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment