Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Memories forgotten, but never lost

Chapters get added by interest (aka number of comments) on the story.

Chapter 2 - Memories forgotten, but never lost

Chapter 2 - Memories forgotten, but never lost
“Shadow” Maria, a young pretty woman with half long blonde hair and beautiful bleu eyes is saying.
Her panting is heavy from running.
She was running at his side, running from them.
“Where is Eraiya?” Maria said again in a hurry as Shadow, a black and red furred hedgehog with near to red, brown eyes, is leading her through the halls of space colony ARK.
“She is holding them back” Shadow replied to her with a look backwards.
“What?” Maria replied with a voice of worry and concern “we have to help her Shadow” Maria said in a hasty voice.
She turned and her eyes fill with fear as she faces them, armed men with guns aiming at her.
She looked at Shadow with a pleading last look before the men shot her.
“Maria!” Shadow shouted.
“Maria!” Shadow yelled as he woke up from his nightmare.
He gasped as he put his hands on his, in cold sweat drenched, forehead.
He panted looking around his room realising it was just a nightmare … just a nightmare of his past.
He stood up from his bed and took a green chaos emerald from his nightstand.
Looking at it he remembered keeping it from splitting ways from the other 6 emeralds, after their power had served their purpose once again.
He walked out of his room wandering into the halls of the deserted space colony ARK.
His thoughts wandered to his dream.

“Eraiya” he said to himself “who is this girl that appears in my past, since I got my memory back … she keeps on appearing constantly in my thoughts, and now, even my dreams”.
He walked to the eclipse canon control room, a canon capable of destroying an entire planet using the power of the chaos emeralds.
He stepped to the control pad and typed in the password, Maria.
“She has been on this colony she must be some where on the files”.
His mind wondered back in time, the time he was awakened, and had Maria shown him around and meet all the people working on the colony.
The first time he met this mysterious person.
He remembered how happy Maria was that he had finally awakened and she enjoyed showing him around.
They walked into a room and he could swear he saw a flash of red vanish behind a closet.
They seemed to have entered the kitchen and the smell of a delicious recipe in the making hung in the air.
Maria giggled and Shadow had looked at her as if she did something weird.
“I want you to meet Eraiya” she said with a smile.
“Eraiya?” Shadow said wondering “who is Eraiya?”
“I am Eraiya” a gentle, soft and kind voice spoke from over the kitchen counter.
Shadow looked the way the voice came from, and there she was.
Eraiya, a fox, or at least she looked like a fox, with shining white fur, red eartips and a red tailtip brightend up her looks and red as fire. Her eyes where clear purple, with a gentle and kind look fitting her voice.
She smiled friendly as she said “you must be shadow, pleased to meet you.”
He remembered himself to be speechless, he had seen countless humans around ARK, but not another furry, like himself.
“Pleased to meet you to” he had thought he sounded harsh, uncaring even in his hurry to respond.
Even so, she didn’t change her friendly face and stayed looking kind.
“What are you cooking up Eraiya?” Maria had asked curiously looking at the bustling pans on the fire.
“Well today you’re, favourite” Eraiya had replied smiling, and she got a happy smile back from Maria.
Shadows mind wandered back to the present, he was getting a bit impatient behind the screen.
He could find nothing of this, female chef.
And just before he started to get angry, he found something, be it merely a little picture of Maria hugging both him, and the mystery girl.
But it was enough evidence for shadow, he was not imagining her, she truly exists.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment