Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Secret of the forest

Chapters get added by interest (aka number of comments) on the story.

Chapter 3 - Secret of the forest

Chapter 3 - Secret of the forest
chapter 1: secret of the forest


Meanwhile down on the earth, a young hedgehog was walking along the streets of station square.
Her fur and hair where completly pink and she had her hair loose in a short bob.
She wore a red dress with a white edge, with matching boots and golden braceletos n her wrists.
She smiled happely as she exmained a white pearl necklace around her neck.
She was so into herself and her necklace she hardly watched where she was going and finaly bumped into some one.
"hey amy, watch where you'r going!" a very familiar voice spoke and amy looked straight into a pair of green eyes like her own.
"oh sonic, how great it is to see you again.." Amy said with joy and the blue hedgehog's face quickly turned to look another way.
"I got to go Amy." sonic said for a simpe white lie and ran off.
"ooow get back here sonic!" Amy ran after sonic in a sad attempt to keep up with his famed speed.
Amy quickly gave up and stamped the ground angrely.
"damn you sonic you always do that" She bellowed in anoyance, but soon her anger got replaced by curiosity as her eyes set on a stranger across the street.
She had never seen him before, a male red fox, his fur loked shiny and soft.
The tip of his butchy tail was black, just as his eartips.
His eyes where golden yellow and mutch to amy's surprise he weared clothes.
Mutch unlike the other anthromorpic guys she knew.
He weared clothes, even if they where simple clothes, some jeans and a black sleaveless shirt where some fuzz sticked out on top, Hinting he had a fluffy chest.
That emediatly reminded Amy of shadow.
Then her eyes set on his hands, no gloves, odd she tought.
Then she set her eyes on his hair, also something that reminded her of shadow, black hair with red tips, altough unlike shadows his hair hanged loose in a short model with bangs and spikes up front.
Amy stared at him from cross the street, her gaze burning on the fox guy, he started to get quit anoyed.
A truck came by, parting amy's vieuw on him for only a second, but when the truck was passed, the fox was gone.
Amy looked around surprised as to where he had gone but could not find him.
Then all of a sudden she could feel something cold against her throath, and a persons warmth behind her.
The fox had come up behind her and now stood with a dagger at Amy's troath.
Amy looked down at the dagger and saw its green gem glinting secretlifly with a soft eary glow.
The blade glittered in the sunlight as it had 2 sharp sides and was slightly curved.
Ancient runes where carted on the soft green blade, matching with the odd green gem in the handle.
"It is unpolite to stare" The fox said with a creul undertone, yet his voice was calm and had a deep grown up's tone.
"Who are you?" Amy said with a sneer, deep down regretting it as she feared he'd kill her before sonic would come back to safe her.
"That does not consern you pinky. But very well my name is Toru, you better remember it."
Amy now really feared for her life but much to her relieve the fox retreated the dagger from her throath.
"Now leave me alone, I have more important things to do then to meddle with pink things like you" The fox walked on and Amy watched bewildered, her toughts wandered.
She had almost been killed by a fox, she tought and decided to stay far away from him.

Meantime high on the rooftops Rouge had watched silently.
She stood up from her sitting sitting position and stretched her bat wings out.
Her hair was short and like her fur so lightly grey it looked white.
She had set her green eyes on the dagger Toru was wielding as she tought "that dagger looks quit expensive, well the gem will do non the less."
She jumped from the roof and glided after the fox in a silent persuit but with little sucses.
Toru turned his head and looked up at Rouge, a small grin passed his lips for a mere second as he turned again and ran off.
"how did he ...?" Rouge had to admit she was impressed but now she had a chase to commence.
She flew after Toru and was quit surprised to see how fast and nimble Toru made his way through the crowd, Sonic would be jalous she tought as she snickered.
Toru made his way out of the city and headed right into a forest, one Rouge remembered well and has been through on many occasions.
Toru ran through with ease and knew his path well, soon Rouge started to find she no longer recognised the forest trees.
The treetops where getting to thick and forced Rouge to fly low in order to keep track of Toru but the deeper she went the darker the forest got.
In the darkness she lost track of Toru inbetween the trees.
She landed and looked around but Toru had gotten away just like that.
she cursed angry and felt stupid having let a little fox get away.
she soon realised she had no idea where she was, Toru hadent run one straight way and she had never seen this part of the forest, could this still be the same forest?.
She looked up and groaned, the treetops where to thick to fly through.
She sighed and looked around again, no one in sight to help her she started to walk again slowly to what way she tought she came from.
How big can this forest be? she tought to herself. "surely a forest near a city cant be large."
She had no idea how wrong she was. She perched her ears as a sound reached her ears, could it be Toru?
She sneaked towards where she heard the noises from, but soon she figured it couldnt be the fox.
The sounds became clearer as a girl's sniffing and sobbing. She traced down the sound and found a young cat girl.
She was black with white and had midnight blue hair in 2 long pony tails, some streaks hang loose and her clothes looked a mess.
A choa was sitting at her side looking worried and upset, Rouge spotted the distinct red colour of blood and saw the deep wound on the girls knee.
The pink with yellow choa had a few cat features herself and carried a yellow ribbon on her head.
As rouge came in vieuw both the girl and the choa responded alarmed and try'd a bad attempt at running away.
The pain caused the young girl to trip back onto the ground. "don't worry I wount hurt you."
Rouge said in her best attempt at sounding kind, the girl only replied with a scared look.
"don't worry I wount hurt you." Rouge try'd again to ease the little cats mind.
"chao chao!" The chao shouted, pointing at something behind Rouge.
She saw the reflection of another person behind her in the girls dark blue eyes and quickly turned and jumped backwards on a tree branch to avoid the attack of another fox.
It wasent Toru, that was clear, she was a purple with yellow fox.
She had green eyes and her dark red hair in a short haircut, cuvering the left side of her face.
She carried 2 thin bladed swords in her hands, she lifted them up and it shot through Rouge she was after the young girl.
Rouge launched at the fox and try'd to kick her aside as she came close to the young cat.
Rouge landed on her feet as the fox dodged with a backwards flip.
Run! Rouge shouted at the girl "I will hold her off" she stood ready to fight.
The purple fox smirked at Rouge "you'll die trying bat girl."
The young cat got to her feet and ran, tears streamed down her cheeks, the pain was horrible.
But she didn't stop, she couldn't.
Unlike Rouge she knew what the purple fox could do, what power Tsuna had.
She hurried through the forest fearing for Rouge's life, she'd get help, she had to.
At the foot of a mountain, serounded by flowerfields and garbed by a waterfall stood a large villa.
She hurried up to the villa and stormed inside where she fell on her face, Toru laughed at her.
The girl didn't seem to respond to Toru and just called out loud "Auntie! Auntie!" Toru shrugged and said "black cats are always bad luck" and he left the building.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on June 14, 2009, 4:26:26 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverI'm in! It has Shadow and Maria in it!

Ariya_Eretsee on June 16, 2009, 1:43:05 PM

Ariya_Eretsee on
Ariya_EretseeI am afraid that I wount write more as there is a lack of interest for it.

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 6, 2009, 3:31:56 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4Ever*sighs* I told my friends...IDK if they ever read.

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on June 16, 2009, 1:44:41 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverToo bad...I'll spread the word if you'd like!

Ariya_Eretsee on June 16, 2009, 1:45:58 PM

Ariya_Eretsee on
Ariya_EretseeWell, if it really catches you're fancy I may consider picking it up again.

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on June 16, 2009, 1:47:37 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverAnything w/ Shadow and Maria! Thanks! Ur a good writer, and person!

Ariya_Eretsee on June 16, 2009, 1:54:06 PM

Ariya_Eretsee on
Ariya_EretseeEhe thank you ^_^ I try

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on June 16, 2009, 1:54:53 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverYou're welcome