Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

What will happen when the flock meets the Ouran High School Host Club? Will Max fall in love? Will Fang get jealous? Read and find out!

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
Chapter 1:

Max’s P.O.V


“That was close!”

We had just gotten the erasers off our tails.

“Look, down there!” said The Gasman. He was pointing to a big fancy building surrounded by trees. It looked somewhat like a school.

“No way, we are not going to that place. It could be crawling with erasers,” I said. “Besides, it looks like a school.” The thought of any school, even the academic one, made me twitch. Nudge found sudden interest in the fancy building. She gave me the bambi eyes. Don’t look, I thought, but I couldn’t resist. “Okay. Everybody, down to that fancy looking building.”
I let the rest of the flock in front of me so I could keep a watch on them. Fang flew next to me.
“You know you’re making a mistake,” Fang expressed. “I know that you know by the look in your eyes.”
“So, bird kids can’t always be perfect, can they?” Fang gave me a smirk and went to go catch up with the flock.
There’s no time for mistakes, Max, when you’re saving the World, said the voice.
“Whatever,” I said, thinking aloud, and flew down to the fancy looking building.

“It’s huge!” Fang cried, looking at the front of the building as we landed.
“Fill me in.” Iggy, being a blind mutant bird-kid, couldn’t see. (DUH!) The Gasman went over to Iggy to describe the landmarks. We were hiding behind a tree and apparently it was class-change time.
“Oh, look at those pretty dresses,” said Angel. “I want to wear one.” The dresses she was referring to looked like school uniforms.
“Yeah! Me too!” cried Nudge. I guess there’s nothing wrong with it. I mean, we have to blend in, right?
“Okay,” I said. “We need to head to the Uniform Storage room without being noticed.” I motioned to the flock, and we went inside the school. Fang looked at me like I was crazy. Maybe I was, but that was for another story.
“Oh my gosh! I look like a princess!” said Nudge. We had just gotten on our uniforms. They hid our wings pretty well.
“Nudge, you look like the rest of us. Now let’s go try and blend in.” Fang, Iggy, and The Gasman were dressed up in the tuxedo uniforms the boys wear. The uniforms looked expensive, but I guess this is what they wear in Japan.
We walked out. Lucky for us, it was class change time again. We acted like we were going to our next class. My flock was such a good actor. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Anyways. Iggy said that he wanted to be somewhere quiet because he didn’t like the noise.
We walked into all of the libraries, but all we heard was chatter.
“This place is huge. You’d think there’d be someplace quiet,” said Total. We were disguising him as a see and eye dog for Iggy.
“Total, shut up!” I Hissed. “We’re supposed to be blending in.” A few more doors down, Iggy found interest in a room.
“Sounds quiet,” he said as we walked to the door.
“I have a feeling I’m going to regret this,” Fang said as I turned the knob. I opened the door and there were six cute boys and a girl standing there like they were waiting for us. They were dressed all emo.
“Welcome,” said the cutest one, “We are the Host Club. My name is Tamaki.” He walked up to me, taking my hand and leveling it with his chest. “I do not recall you making an appointment with us, but I can pencil you in, say right now.” He pressed his lips against my hand and kissed it. “Would you like to join me to a walk in the courtyard?” Without thought, I said. . .
“Yes, of course,” as I blushed. I barely managed to signal to Fang, telling him that he was in charge, before walking off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment