Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

What will happen when the flock meets the Ouran High School Host Club? Will Max fall in love? Will Fang get jealous? Read and find out!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Chapter 2

Fang’s P.O.V.

She gave me the ‘two fingers behind the back’ signal, meaning I was in charge. She was actually going with that loser! I knew coming here was a bad idea. Like when Max opened the door, they were all dressed emo! I think they were trying to mock me! They knew we were coming, I know they did!
“Calm down, Fang,” I told myself. I scanned the room for a dark corner, I walked over to it, sat down and curled up into a ball. Am I going insane? I asked myself. I’ve never acted like this before. Fang, you’ve never been sane, I reminded myself. How could I be sane? I grew up in a freaking lab. I sat there for a few minutes. And then. . .
“Do you wanna play with Bun-Bun?” a small voice asked. I turned around and put my head up. I had a confused look on my face. “Hi, I’m Hunny. So do you want to play with Bun-Bun?” Hunny looked no older then Angel, which made my wonder what he was doing in a high school.
“Um. . . Sure,” I said. I took the stuffed rabbit and he skipped away. I looked at the rabbit as if it would solve all of my problems. It didn’t, so I just got up and walked somewhere. I saw the Gasman, Nudge, and Angel with Hunny. Iggy was with the twins. They were playing the ‘Which One is Hikaru’ game. He seemed to be getting it right every time. How do I know? Because the twins were jumping up and down with frustration every time Iggy gave an answer. I was bored, so I went over to Kyoya and Haruhi. Then it struck me. Wait! How do I know all of their names? Maybe it was a new-found skill. I’ll find out later.
“Hey you!” I shouted at the taller one, “Who are you and why are we here?”
“We are the Host Club. And you are here simply because, well, I don’t know.”
“HA!” I pointed a finger at his nose. “Listen you! I know what you and your stupid little host club are up to, And don’t think we’re going to fall for your stupid little tricks!”
“Dude, calm down,” he said. “First off, the Host Club is not mine. I am but the Vice President. And second of all, every girl falls for our tricks.”
“Oh, yeah?”
“Yeah.”
“Oh, yeah?”
“Yeah. Really.”
“Oh, yeah? Well. . .well you, you STINK!”
Kyoya went back to writing in his notebook and I stomped away, sobbing. I realized I was still holding Bun-Bun. What’s a fourteen year old doing with a stuffed rabbit? I have no Idea. I saw Mori pass by.
“Your pride is hurt,” he explained. “I can tell because you’re carrying a stuffed rabbit.”
“Shut up you - you, just shut up.” I was stunned at my loss of words. I was usually good and quick with sarcastic come-backs, but not as good as Max.
“There’s no hiding it,” he said as he walked away. I stood there thinking of Max. I can’t believe she just went off with that loser like that! I am so mad at her. I have to get the flock turn against her. Oh! No! Now I am coming up with these evil ideas! I walked past Angel, the Gasman, Nudge, and Hunny. They were eating cake and playing tea party.
“Fang, can I play with Bun-Bun?” Angel asked.
“NO!” I growled. I ran off trying to protect Bun-Bun. I found a table and some chairs. I put Bun-Bun down in a chair and sat down across from him.
“Bun-Bun, you and I are going to be best friends.”



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment