Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

What will happen when the flock meets the Ouran High School Host Club? Will Max fall in love? Will Fang get jealous? Read and find out!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
Max’s P.O.V
Chapter 3

“So, how do you like the academy so far?” Tamaki asked me.
“It’s great.” I replied. Tamaki was so handsome. His eyes were bright like the sun and his hair settled over his face. It was almost like Sam’s. I sighed. I missed that life a little, but living on the run was much more exciting. We were at the exterior door of the music room.
Voice, I don’t think I made a mistake, I thought.
You still have to save the world, it told me.
Whatever.
Tamaki opened to door. Iggy was with the twins, the Gasman, Nudge, and Angel were with the smaller one. All looked fine. We walked in and Tamaki closed the door behind us. I tuned to the right a little and I couldn’t believe my eyes, so I rubbed them. Fang was having tea with a stuffed rabbit. No biggie. I realized that having tea with a stuffed rabbit wasn’t normal for a fourteen year-old human-avian hybrid named Fang. I ran over there.
“FANG! WHAT THE CRUD ARE YOU DOING?!?!”
“MY BUN-BUN!” Fang growled. He started foaming at the mouth and I started backing away slowly. He almost reminded me of this dude in a movie we saw at Anne’s house. What was it? Oh yeah. . . Lord of the Rings. Hunny suddenly ran over to the ‘Foaming-at-the-Mouth Fang.’
“I want my Bun-Bun back!” He said and walked over to Fang.
“Hunny - NO!” I screamed as Hunny tired to snatch Bun-Bun away. Fang suddenly went crazy. He threw Bun-Bun in the air and started banging on his chest like a gorilla.
“ME FANG! ME MAD!” He roared. I had no choice but to slap him on his face. After I slapped him, he lay on the ground, as straight as a bent nail.
A few minutes later, he awoke. All the flock and the Host Club were leaning over him.
“Fang?” My voice was soft.
“Max?” He replied.
“Oh, good. You’re not foaming at the mouth anymore,” I joked as I helped him up. He smiled at me. I smiled back. Hunny had Bun-Bun in his hands. I guess he caught it when Fang threw it up in the air. He tugged on his sleeve and Fang turned to him.
“My Bun-Bun, you jerk.” Hunny stuck his tongue out at Fang and stomped away.
“I was pretty bad, wasn’t I? I guess something got to my head.” I didn’t expect anymore words from Fang, seeing that he was himself again. I grinned at him and walked over to a table and sat.
Angel came over and sat down across from me. She had a tea set with her.
“Hey, Max,” she greeted. “I bought some tea. I had some when we were playing tea party. It’s really good.”
“Okay.” I was willing to try some. She poured some into a fancy china cup, added sugar, and then handed it to me.
“Hey, Angel? Do you know what was up with Fang earlier today? Do you know why he was acting like that?” I asked and them took a sip of my tea. It was actually pretty good.
“I’m not really sure, but when he growled at Hunny the first time, I picked a little something up.”
“What was it?”
“I think it was something like you were going through, Max. Remember when you had that crying spell?”
“Yes.” I didn’t really want anyone bringing that up. I was supposed to be tough for the flock, right?
“Well, I think he was holding it in form too long. He just let it all out.”
“Oh,” I said. I definitely understood.
“And jealousy.”
“What!?!?”
“You heard me, Max.” She looked at me like a six year old would that knew your life-long-deep-dark secret. You know, the one that you swore you wouldn’t tell anybody? Not even your parents” We all have them. Even though it wasn’t my secret, I was still worried.
“What do you mean?”
“He’s jealous. When he saw you and Tamaki, he let it all out,” she explained. I turned towards the direction Fang. I was talking with Kyoya. A lot more made sense now. Then I saw Tamaki look over our way. I turned to Angel and Angel turned to me. She nodded and walked off. About ten seconds later, Tamaki took her place. I’m glad he did. That way I could see if what she was really saying was true.
“Hello, my dear Max. The time is approximately. . . Umm. . . Lunch time,” - These guys are dumber than I though I thought to myself - “And I would be honored to have such a beautiful young girl like you to join me in the garden for the mid-day meal.” I looked around only to see Angel getting asked to lunch by Hunny and Nudge getting asked to lunch by Mori. I guess the rest could tend to themselves. Fang could teach Iggy, the Gasman, the twins, Kyoya, Haruhi, and Total how to catch a rat. I turned my head back around when Tamaki raised my hand to his lips and kissed it. I blushed. I fell for it again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment