Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

What will happen when the flock meets the Ouran High School Host Club? Will Max fall in love? Will Fang get jealous? Read and find out!

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
Chapter 4

Max’s P.O.V

Tamaki had a table ready for us the garden. It was complete with China and two silver platters. Angel and Hunny had one behind a tree. We sat down and Tamaki poured tea into two identical cups. He handed me one. Tamaki stood up and ostentatiously took the lid off of the silver platter.
“I hope you like sushi,” He said in such charm. So much that I just wanted to go crazy and say ‘Oh Tamaki, I love you so much! Will you marry me?’ Then I remembered Fang. I hope he isn’t going mad.
“I’ve never had sushi before, but I bet it’s delicious.” I put my elbows on the table, folded my hands, and rested my chin on them. Tamaki did the same and looked into my eyes. I did the same and, once again, noticed how handsome he was. Then I heard footsteps.
“Roasted Rat?” two identical voices said in unison. One roasted rat was in my face. Another was in Tamaki’s. Tamaki slapped the rats away and started shouting in the twin’s faces. He was pointing fingers. Pretty bad. I knew where this had to come from. I ran to where I saw a fire in a wooded area. Iggy, the Gasman, and Fang were rolling on the ground, laughing their butts off. Fang was face up when I put my foot on his forehead. He stopped in the middle of a laugh.
“Roasted rats. Nice one,” I said sarcastically and gave him a ‘get up now or die’ look. All three of them followed the order, but Iggy and the Gasman ran off like things were going to get bad.
“Yup, but it looks like you like sushi more,” he said, smirking.
“I don’t know what sushi is! All I did was look at it! I didn’t even taste it!”
“Or do you like the dud that was eating the sushi with you more?”
“You know what Fang? Just shut up! I’m sick of you and your stupid little tricks. You really need to change.” I was so mad.
“Can I say PMS?”
“ARRGGH!” I shouted and stomped away. I was really ticked.

Fang’s P.O.V.

She’s really ticked, I could tell. She stomped away, gathered Nudge and Angel. The Host Club was trying to calm Max down, chasing after her. But she let Nudge and Angel in and then slammed the door shut. Iggy and the Gasman ran to me.
“Man, you really messed up,” said the Gasman.
“Yeah. I couldn’t even see it and the screaming and shouting was enough,” Iggy explained. The Host Club came walking up to me.
“Dude. . .” the twins said.
“Jerk. . .” Hunny complained and they walked off to an alternative entrance. By the sounds off it, they locked the door. Tamaki opened a window.
“And don’t come knocking unless you are ready to change your horrid being!” He shut the window. I walked over to the dying fire and covered it with ash. After I knew it was dead, I scattered into the woods.
“Why should I change?” I was in the middle of the woods. I stat on a stump and thought really hard. I thought about that time at Anne’s when she made us go to school. Them fateful night when Max announced the she’d been asked out on a date by the Sam kid. I didn’t say anything. What was there to say? Then there was that time when I kissed Lissa. Max acted so jealous that night. Then it hit me.
“Wait! Maybe she likes me back!” No, no. That couldn’t happen. But it could! My spirits rose and I thought of an answer. I ran back to the door and knocked on it. Tamaki answered.
“Tamaki, turn me to one of the Host Club.”

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 is up and finished, finally. (this might be the last one for at least a week or so) I haven’t had homework one day this week, so I think something freaky’s gonna happen next week. (next week, I’m probably going to have an hour a day)
I apologize for the shortness of all the chapters. I’m trying to get them up as fast as I can. Thanks to those loyal readers out there and the ones who like the story!

- artemis1234567

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment