Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

What will happen when the flock meets the Ouran High School Host Club? Will Max fall in love? Will Fang get jealous? Read and find out!

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5
Chapter 5

Angel’s P.O.V

Max was sobbing, so we were trying to comfort her. Fang must of made her really mad.
“It’s okay,” said Nudge. “Fang can be just a big, fat jerk. Yeah, like one time, I was, like. . .”
“I get the point, Nudge,” said Max. She was calming down a little. The door opening on the other side of the room caught my attention, but it seemed I was the only one who noticed
‘Turn me to one of the Host Club,’ I heard a distant voice say. It sounded like. . .OHMIGOSH!!! It sounded like FANG! I needed to see this for myself. Using my ‘mind-reading and commanding’ powers, I told Nudge to stay here with Max. She nodded. I skipped towards Iggy and Gazzy, their eyes moving from Fang to the Host Club. It looked like they were mentally comparing the two.
“Did Fang just say what I think he said?” I asked the Gasman, just to make sure I wasn’t going crazy.
“Yes, Angel. He did. I think he’s going mad.” Okay, good. I’m not going crazy.
“Gasman, must I remind you that Fang has never been sane. I’d be surprised if any of us were.” Wow, Iggy sounded a lot smarter than he looked.
“You’re wanting to please someone, so I guess we can attempt to. Come with me,” Tamaki ordered Fang and the rest of the Host Club. They walked outside. Iggy, the Gasman, and I looked at each other and nodded. We followed them.

. . .


“Okay, first is appearance.” Tamaki had him in a studio chair. Fang was sitting like a little kid would when about to receive his first haircut, simultaneously looking excited yet nervous.
“To try to please, one needs to look pleasing. And your hair is anything but.” Tamaki tried to comb through his hair, but it got stuck. It was all matted together. The Gasman and I started snickering. “What a disgrace! Kyoya, call your emergency hair dressers. We, indeed, have an emergency. Kyoya pulled out his cell phone, pressed a button and put it up to his ear. He said a few words and put it back in his pocket. And let me tell you that when they say emergency, they mean emergency, because it seemed they were here in 30 seconds. I looked up at the Gasman.
“I wonder if they have warp speed like Max. . .” The Gasman looked down to me and shook his head as if to say, ‘I have no idea Angel, but I wouldn’t be surprised.’
Kyoya’s emergency hair dressers were holding Fang down and practically yanking through his hair. He was ‘ARGH’ing in pain and frustration. I couldn’t help but laugh. This is the first time I’ve ever seen Fang act this way, but yet he isn’t himself. And I know exactly why -- he’s jealous. He’s going to be a ‘Tamaki wannabe’ just for Max. How sweet! Now back to the torture scene.
The hair dressers were done with the almost failed attempt to comb his hair, now they were going to cut it.
“NNNOOO!” he yelled in a ‘slow motion’y voice as they edged the scissors closer. This time, all of us had to hold him down (all of us meaning me, Iggy, Gazzy, and the Host Club) because the hair dressers had sharp, pointy objects. Finally, it was done.
“Better, Tamaki said, only looking a little satisfied. “But we’ve only put a dent in it.” Fang looked like he wanted to break down in sobs.
“Hikaru, you and your brother will make sure this unfortunate soul gets all of the dirt and grime off,” Tamaki ordered and the twins saluted him. “While I go get him a more polished outfit and prepare for training.”
“Squeaky clean!” The twins said with a bar of soap in one hand. They pulled Fang away.
“This is funny,” said the Gasman, “Watching Fang be tortured.”
“Even though I can’t see, it’s still pretty hilarious.”
“At least he’s doing it for love,” I added. We were silent after that.

. . .



Fang returned and must I say that he never looked better. He was wearing a more polished school uniform with shiny new shoes. His skin was a more natural olive and wasn’t dirt colored. His teeth were white and caught a glimmer of the sum. His dark eyes were brighter than before. I started running up to Fang, my arms wide open.
“Oh, Fang! You’re so handsome! Max will love it!” I told him as he picked me up and hugged me.
“It hope so, Angel. I hope so.

Fang’s P.O.V

“We’re not done yet. You still have to go through the official Host Club training,” Tamaki said. That dude can get a little annoying sometimes.
“Actually, Tamaki, I want to see what I can do without the training, just to see what my strengths and weaknesses are.”
“Suit yourself. I trust you know what to do with this.” He handed me a rose.
“Let’s hope so,” I squeezed the rose tighter in my hands as I opened the door. I saw Max with Nudge. They were having tea. I walked over to her.
“Hello, Max. I would like to introduce the New & Improved Fang.” I gave her the rose and kissed her hand. She looked shocked at first, but then smiled and blushed. I must be doing pretty good.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mattsbabe on November 12, 2007, 1:57:41 PM

mattsbabe on
mattsbabethe whole thing is amazing, cept the stuffed rabbit i never wanna see fang that weak again lol. write more lol.

WriteMeAPoemIllWriteYouAFanfic on May 27, 2007, 5:15:45 AM

WriteMeAPoemIllWriteYouAFanfic on
WriteMeAPoemIllWriteYouAFanficOMG OMG OMG MOOOOORE!!!