Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meet Tina

Tina, a white tigress, somehow notices someone sneaking up behind. Is this person trying to tell her something,or is the person trying to destroy her? Read this story to find out!  

Chapter 1 - Meet Tina

Chapter 1 - Meet Tina
Meet Tina, a white tigress with human abilities. She is very different from all the other kids in class but their okay with it. All the kids in school except Butch, a bully in her school who stayed since he failed the 5th grade. So he kept being a bully, he also kept failing classes, but he was about to lose those habits both. At recess, he was about to chase a whole group of fifth graders when Tina gave a good pounce with her tiger abilities, then backed off and gave a good snarl. "Idiot Tina! Nobody beats up me! Not even the Principal!" and broke a twig to make his point. "Let's see if you can beat this!" Tina replied.Then she rammed the bully, giving him the beating of his life! When she was done he ran away in defeat. Later when she was walking home, she saw something in the sky, a winged, wolf-like person with glowing eyes and a scar on his arm. Tina wonered why he was here...  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment