Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

A story about Lacey, a German Shepherd that experiences life in New York, San Francisco, and so on from the beginning in The Shooter Farm in Cleaveland,Ohio.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
It was a beautiful spring morning in the Shooter Farm in Cleavland, Ohio, and a litter of German Shepherd pups were born. The mother,Ranger, and the father, Thunder, were proud to be new parents. Then, the farmer walked in. He was a skinny, tall man wearing cowboy boots. He gazed over the pups. "Mighty fine puppies, Ranger, mighty fine puppies." He said has he petted Ranger's head. "Probably when they get big and strong, they can help you herd cattle." He walked out of the barn with no other words. Ranger and Thunder continued to gaze at the four puppies, imagining what will happen when the grow older. A few weeks later, the puppies opened their eyes and came out to play. The biggest was Bruce, the tough one. After that came Storm, the fast one. Next came Jessi, the smart one. And the smallest, Lacey, the mischievous one. While the other pups played, Lacey became bored and wandered off in the cattle field. She stared at the large, fat cows as they grazed at the grass. She walked towards them a few steps, then closer, and closer, until a huge bull ran after her. Lacey ran by the fence, and the bull chased her. The bull was about to trample her when Thunder popped out of nowhere and growled while baring his teeth. The bull, knowing what Thunder was going to do to him, stampeded to the other cows. Lacey and Thunder went out of the cattle field and to the mother and the other pups.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment