Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A year later...

A story about Lacey, a German Shepherd that experiences life in New York, San Francisco, and so on from the beginning in The Shooter Farm in Cleaveland,Ohio.

Chapter 3 - A year later...

Chapter 3 - A year later...
A couple months passed, Lacey grew bigger,stronger,faster,smarter,and most of all, familiar to the streets. She was about to run a bagel shop. She had to get inside, but there were no windows or doors open. She found a rock, passed it to her head, to her tail. The tail whipped it to the top window on the door. She jumped inside, got a bag of surpreme bagels, and went out of the broken door. Lacey heard a siren. Oh, No! Animal Control! She hoped on the top of a car passing by. But that only half helped She did get away, but Animal Control was still chasing her. She hoped on another car, and another, and another, until she was on the other side...with the bagels. She walked to a nearby alley to eat. She saw a old Bloodhound, he was chained to a wall, with no food or water, it was a merciful sight. She took one bagel out of the bag and threw the rest to the other dog. The Bloodhound licked her face! Lacey licked back. The two ate the bagels, closed their eyes and went to sleep...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment