Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chased to the Airport.

A story about Lacey, a German Shepherd that experiences life in New York, San Francisco, and so on from the beginning in The Shooter Farm in Cleaveland,Ohio.

Chapter 4 - Chased to the Airport.

Chapter 4 - Chased to the Airport.
When Lacey woke up, The other dog was still asleep. She ran away to check if Animal Control is near. She looked left, right and high above. But she didn't know Animal Control was behind her! She turned around facing Animal Control. Having nowhere to go. She was totally surrounded. She jumped over Animal Control and landed on one of the cars. She hoped off and trotted away. Animal Control was catching up! She found a airport and slipped into the cargo room on one of the planes. "Here we go! Ready for New York!" a voice shouted. The doors closed before Lacey can get to them!  She didn't know how she can get out. Suddenly, the plane moved. It's getting of the ground! It got higher, and higher and higher above ground and took off. Lacey was frightend. Will she get home the same way? What will happen if she gets off? How long will she be on the plane? The awnsers will be told in the next chapter.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment