Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - New York

A story about Lacey, a German Shepherd that experiences life in New York, San Francisco, and so on from the beginning in The Shooter Farm in Cleaveland,Ohio.

Chapter 5 - New York

Chapter 5 - New York
The airplane ride took two hours, plus three minutes with landing. By that time, Lacey was waking up from a nap she took in the plane. The door opened, this time young men were getting the luggage out. She leaped out of the door and onto the ground. She hopped on the cars on one of the passengers. That car drove her into a big, beautiful city, with lights that glow at night and a park, too! Lacey was filled with wonder by the sights. But, she was getting hungry. She noticed a pizza shop nearby, she leaped off and landed on the ground. The pizza shop was about to close! This was a good thing, Lacey can get food without being noticed. The shop closed a few minutes later. One of the windows was open a crack, Lacey was able to fit inside, anyway.  She found a huge sausage pizza, ate it, and went through the opened window. Lacey found a nearby alley, and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment