Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Story of My Story

just things I write when I can write .. as you'll see somewhat explained in the first one

Chapter 0 - The Story of My Story

Chapter 0 - The Story of My Story
My Stories' stories
(about my Stories's stories and the many ways of telling them)


My Stories live in my mind, and like every living thing they have many of their own stories, with each of them then being able to be told in many different ways. So my problem is not in coming up with Stories to write, it is finding out how to write the Story from within the jumbled mess of its stories and the ways of telling them.
While I am using the word Stor(y/ies) I do so loosely. For I could just as easily use World, Adventure, Life, Being, Tale Worth Telling and many others, it is a concept I choose to express with Story. Then too telling of anything that big is in and of itself a tale worth telling so where do I start, where can I start.
Its said the "Journey of 1000 Miles" begins with a single step. What if it is not a journey of 1000 miles though, but instead 1000 such journeys on each of 1000 worlds? What too if you are not dealing with starting, but rather ending them, what then? How do you share where you have been, what you have seen and done? It's just too much. Sure there are moments of clarity of thought like particularly clear memories where I can express my thoughts and/or Stories, but those are generally brief and flighty of nature lacking necessary duration.
As I am still young and going places, with yet still more "thousands of worlds" to travel and equal number of things yet to learn, and stories to hear, and people to meet; how with all that can I do anything but continue ever on as I have so far. Writing when and what I can as I am able.
Stories have lives of their own.. and who can hope to tell those.. all I can do is try, try and understand and learn how to as best I can while living my own Story.. and who knows maybe someday someone, maybe you, will write the Story of My Story.. and in the process (learn to) live it too.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment