Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dreams

kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy Characters dreams... I would know... I think... (The Final fantasy Characters from KH)

Chapter 1 - Dreams

Chapter 1 - Dreams




Sora's dream is to get Riku back from the darkness and start to date Kairi just to tick Riku off again. Once married they shall have a few kids. Riku's dream is to kill Sora and date Sapphire Friends character. After that marry her and have a few kids. kairi's dream is to date Sora and marry him. have a few kids, still leaving Riku as a friend but still think Sora as a better friend. Wakka's dream is to be a star Blitzball player and leave the Destiny Islands. He shall meet Lulu when he's older and marry her and have one kid. Tidus's dream is to date Selphie and meey Yuna later in his life. He developes nice shiny hair and will marry Yuna. Selphie's dream is to date Tidus and have kids but that won't work because of Yuna. So she finds Squall (FF8) and marries him... (haven't played FF8, wouldn't know) Squall's dream is to get away from Yuffie and go to Hallow Bastion and live happily there without any disturbance from Cloud and Aerith. (If you take that nastidly) Yuffie's dream is to marry Squall... I mean Leon and have a kid but it wouldn't work out so she starts to steel materia! That's why she stole my materia in Fianl fantasy 7! Stupid girl! hey! There she goes with my materis! Get back here! *Starts to chase her!* Aerith's dream is to marry Cloud and have a kid name Zach. 3 years later she dies and Avenue marries Cloud shoving Zach to the unknown! (about the kid Zach... I know it's suppose to be Tifa... or whatever the story is but tough luck!)(And yes! I envy Tifa and Aerith/Aeris!) Cloud's dream is wonderful. He marries Aerith and then Aeris is murdered 3 years after their marriage. He meets Avenue and has 2 kids with her leaving Zach to suffer with his stepfamily. Sephiroth's dream is to kill Cloud but Avenue tends to kill him. Stupid dad. (in my Fanfic, Sephiroth is my daddy) he watches from up above with his beautiful wife and daughter. (yes he has a wife and 3 kids in my Fanfic. Riku is my brother, Lydia is my sister!)






























































































































































































.






























Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sapphire_Star on November 5, 2004, 4:42:25 PM

Sapphire_Star on
Sapphire_StarOkay me and my spolied self are happy. =D

Sapphire_Star on November 3, 2004, 4:38:19 PM

Sapphire_Star on
Sapphire_StarI hate Kairi even more now.CHANGE RIKU'S DREAM Immediatly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(if u can still spell that!)