Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 06

Axel returns as a biker to aid Sora, Riku and Kairi in their battle against the Heartless.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 06

Chapter 6 - Chapter 06
HEARTLESS HUNTER AXEL
By Axel Ingleson

-Chapter Six-


“Nice going, Sora,” Axel growled, smacking Sora upside the head. “If he gets hurt...”

“It wasn’t my fault! Right, guys?” Sora looked around. Even Donald and Goofy were glaring at him. “Um... guys?”

“You were very rude, Sora,” Goofy chided him. “I think you should find Demyx and apologize.”

Sora’s ego deflated. It was hard to disagree with Goofy.

“Maybe you’re right,” he decided. “But he’s still a wimp.”

That insult earned him another thwack upside the head from Axel, who turned and headed back to his bike.

“Where are you going?”

“To save Demyx,” Axel replied. “And don’t bother following me. I’m not interested in your help.”

“How do you intend to get there?” Sora asked.

“I’ll find a way that doesn’t involve you,” Axel told him.

“Look, I said I was sorry,” Sora reminded the fire-mage.

“And you insulted him again after you said it,” Axel pointed out. “If you ask me, I’d say that was a pretty poor apology. And I thought I was the one with no heart.”

Before Sora could offer anything further, Axel climbed onto his motorcycle and sped off.

“There he goes,” Riku sighed. “Good job, Sora. Which ally do you plan on losing next?”

“We’d better go find them, then,” Sora decided.

“How? Demyx took our gummi ship, remember?”

Sora turned to Kairi, who had been silent up until then.

Riku closed his eyes and seemed to fall into a trance.

~I’m sorry to disturb you, your majesty,~ he reached out to King Mickey. ~But Sora’s messed things up again. We need a new gummi ship to go and find Demyx! ~

~I’m afraid there’s no other gummi ship available right now,~ King Mickey replied. ~But I’ll send someone who has a ship you can use.~

~Who?~

~He calls himself Xirin.~

Riku opened his eyes.
“Help is on the way,” he told the others.

“Thank the stars for your connection with the King,” Donald told Riku.

“So, who’s coming?” Kairi asked.

“Someone named Xirin,” Riku shrugged.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment